Speak Freely is booooooring.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
Your next assignment is to go find some board to fuck with and come back and tell us about it.

that's what they did on theybannedme.com,

they called it "forum wars"

thats how i ended up here..

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good.

How can I become a more productive member when there is nothing going on?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :bigass:

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

How's that going? I'd say you're being pwned big time.

And another thang "Joe".

You're failing at becoming a productive member of "TrollKingdom". Its all about "NAP" and you were apart of that.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's all about NAP?

jack

Really?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A post changed by dual Loktar
Speak Freely. There's no spam activity without us.

Up Top.

Its called spam when it contains to completely pwning trolls and admin of TrollKingdom. Sorry Loktar it had to be done, the pimpin' that is.

Up Top.

jack

You're a complete failcunt. What's sad is, you probably know it too, just won't admit it, and hope no one else notices.

Good luck dealing with your continued failure.

jack

Speak Freely. There's no activity without us.

Up Top.

Lets talk about activity for a minute. How long has your retarded hyperboard been up? Let's see if you can answer a straight question without any of your usual bullshit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since 2005.

Blackfoot Hyperboard had only 19 members up untill 2009. In less than a years time(2009 to current) we've grown to 55 members, with about 12 members waiting to be approved.

:popcorn:

jack

wow ok now certainly you would entertain the possibility that you are COMPLETELY PWNED by that, under 5000 posts or however many it is.

Get real.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Since 2005.

Blackfoot Hyperboard had only 19 members up untill 2009. In less than a years time(2009 to current) we've grown to 55 members, with about 12 members waiting to be approved.

Damn, you're a lazy fuck. How long does it take you to approve your own duals?

Your next assignment is to go find some board to fuck with and come back and tell us about it.

This isn't good.

My life is fine, I don't need another message board right now. If you want me to I'll post some pwnage going on at Blackfoot's Hyperboard containg info from TK. Is that OK?

Go tell some wrestling fans that their love of sweaty oily men is latent homosexuality, or take your church act to a religious board or something.

Church act?

There are no good guys here, you must be mistaken.

:bigass:

The Next Big Thing

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]kZYD0Edc5pI[/YOUTUBE]

steve samurai jack

since my last visited 03-17-2010 there have been very little activity. posting is down 80% since my last visit dude.

foot is right about new age posting having something to do with that and his statement about us being the happy haps in speak freely is true.

*laughing*

since my last visited 03-17-2010 there have been very little activity. posting is down 80% since my last visit dude.

foot is right about new age posting having something to do with that and his statement about us being the happy haps in speak freely is true.

*laughing*

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since 2005.

Damn, you're a lazy fuck. How long does it take you to approve your own duals?

You're an idiot.

Its a lengthy process evreyone who registers has to go through, Ask Dirk Funk at my board.

Blackfoot Hyperboard is a spam free adult forum. Those who've managed to survive the cut are enjoying it.

I've even had "Sarek", "Pete" from Comicon and "cooter" handles to try and sneak in to my board. Out of respect to them they had to be turned down.

jack

LOL