Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Captain Pike is hot.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
“Fans fell in love with Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn and Ethan Peck’s portrayals of these iconic characters when they were first introduced on Star Trek Discovery last season,” EVP and CBS All Access’ Head of Programming Julie McNamara said Friday.

Feels like a bit of a stretch. Mount, yeah, he was very good, but Romijn was only in it for about five minutes and all I remember her doing was eating a hamburger. And I don't think I was ever very impressed by new new Spock (the really stupid "I like science!" line didn't help.)

I HOPE THIS IS GOOD (because why would I want it to be bad?) but Akiva Goldsman being in charge (and writing the pilot) is not encouraging at all given how bad his Picard episodes were.

CaptainWacky

I'm usually the optimistic one! Or I try to be. I kept saying Picard had a chance to be good, and I still thought I could end up liking it for most of the first season...until that two part finale directed Goldsman.

But maybe he's only writing the pilot of this and then new writers will take over. ;)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Haha, yeah I miss having a show about going to a new place every week and exploring, instead of galaxy wide conspiracies where the most “innovative” part of the episode is someone swearing.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Shall we have a pool on how many producers there will be in the credits? I reckon 28.

CaptainWacky

And none of them will have worked on TNG or DS9. :(

SAUSAGEMAN

2Cws04K.jpg

CaptainWacky

I'll download it to give it a chance (unless it's on Netflix or Amazon here but that seems unlikely!) Hopefully it's not shit but there's no reason to think it won't be yet.

CaptainWacky

This is about the only look at the set we've got so far.

CaptainWacky