Star Wars and Star Trek: Battle of the Sexes

Duncan Idaho

Dune. DUNE. That was a Borefest BEFORE Kevin J. Andersuck fucked it up. There is NO way that that's the best.

I will put in perspective -- In Dune Jean-Luc Picard was a beaten down minion that was named after a stretcher and played the faggy Sitar.

In Star Track or whatever he was the headliner. The "Superstar."

So it is easier to be a hero in Star Track than it is to be in Dune.

Making Star Track inferior!

NEXT!

gurney.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Duncan Idaho fails.

Duncan Idaho

That was a retarded argument if I ever saw one.

Well don't cha bust a blood gland backing that up.

BTW the "bad guy " in the Star Track movies.. used to run Fantasy Island.

Not scary - unless you are a gimp masochist that fears fine Corinthian leathers.

Which most Trakkies are.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Well don't cha bust a blood gland backing that up.

BTW the "bad guy " in the Star Track movies.. used to run Fantasy Island.

Not scary

And the Baron was so spectacularly narmy in both Lynch Dune and Harrison Dune that he was hard to take seriously.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Duncan Idaho is a cheese whore.

Duncan Idaho

And the Baron was so spectacularly narmy in both Lynch Dune and Harrison Dune that he was hard to take seriously.

The Barron was a sadistic clown as was his nephew Rabbon.

Now, Feyd-Rautha that is the one to take seriously. (and Pytor to an extent)

Feyd is a world renowned rock star with the Police, and a hugely successful solo act. Plus, to seal the deal, he had poisonous daggers that auto deployed out of his pants.

Name one Romulan or Borg that can sell out a stadium and rock the four string till little girls are throwing their bras and panties on stage.

Didn't think so.

DUNE FTMFW!

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
Star Trek geeks always make me laugh when they pull out the tough guy act.

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness...scan error...no intelligent lifeforms found.

I can't believe that I'm actually seeing such amateurish, stupid-ass duals. And I should know, since I've had my fair share of such obvious and empty duals.

By the way, Superman could destroy the forces of both Star Trek and Star Wars. (And kick the ass of any and all Jedi).

\S/

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I can't believe that I'm actually seeing such amateurish, stupid-ass duals. And I should know, since I've had my fair share of such obvious and empty duals.

By the way, Superman could destroy the forces of both Star Trek and Star Wars. (And kick the ass of any and all Jedi).

\S/

Superman is suceptible to magic therefore he'd be defeated by the Jedi mind tricks.

Plus I'm sure the Jedi could build a Kryptonite infused lightsaber.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

\S/

I'd like to see him take on Q, Trelane, or the Krenim Timeship....

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I will put in perspective -- In Dune Jean-Luc Picard was a beaten down minion that was named after a stretcher and played the faggy Sitar.

In Star Track or whatever he was the headliner. The "Superstar."

So it is easier to be a hero in Star Track than it is to be in Dune.

Making Star Track inferior!

NEXT!

gurney.jpg

Yeah, Then how come Micheal Dorn who played the tactical officer in Star Trek played the Duke Achillus Atreides in "Emperor: Battle for Dune". That seems to show that being a hero in Dune is easier then being a hero in Star Trek.

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
C'mon, guys...the Jedi don't use magic. It's science, remember? Midichlorians? It's all energy manipulation and advanced mental abilities.

\S/

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

\S/

Superman flies around in fucking tights. And BTW, he hasn't changed them much in 50 years. Super stench would be a better name.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Superman flies around in fucking tights. And BTW, he hasn't changed them much in 50 years. Super stench would be a better name.

He has a whole closet full of clean ones. Why would he need to wash them? And anyway Lois can do his laundry.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
http://www.trekbbs.com/

http://www.rebelscum.com/

I have been spending a lot of time on both of those boards. Here are my observations:

1) TrekBBS has quite a few more female posters than Rebelscum. By quite a few I mean several dozen while Rebelscum has maybe ten or fewer regular female posters.

2) TrekBBS appears to have more single adult males. I am not entirely certain because the Rebelscum demographic is quite a bit younger, but most of the adult males there mention significant others.

3) Rebelscum members sometimes post break-up threads, wherein they discuss their pending divorce or messy breakup. TrekBBS has these threads as well, but also has a preponderance of "I'm so lonely" threads, and is unique in this regard.

I conclude that the TrekBBS males are attempting to play the pity card on the TrekBBS females, and that if there were more female posters at Rebelscum there would be a corresponding increase in the number of pity threads.

But why are there more females at TrekBBS? Are they drawn to Star Trek because of the quantity of strong female characters? Or are they drawn to a message board full of lonely guys who will shower them with attention?

Hmm, I lasted all of 5 minutes at TrekBBS. This happened at about the same time I forced two media giants to go toe-to-toe.