Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
273761169_5078248798899778_4950054447047143167_n.jpg
Obi-Wan Kenobi, a limited Original series, starts streaming May 25 on @DisneyPlus

Official poster and date so I guess it's time for its own thread. As everyone knows there is a lot of Star Wars this year but this has to be the one I'm most hyped about because of Ewan McGregor basically.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope he's having an affair with Beru.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

There should be a whole episode which is just him having a dream about fighting General Grievous again.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
Could have done with a bit more Obi Wan in the Obi Wan trailer.

Not sure inquisitors and their spinning blades works as well in live action, I really hope we don't see them helicopter around on them.

CaptainWacky

I guess the girl Inquisitor definitely isn't Barriss Offee either.

CaptainWacky

Happy birthday Ewan McGregor (51) with a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

I wish it had been "Natalie's in it too!"

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Considering there's still no trailer for Thor, I'm starting to think it's getting delayed.

whisky

Boobie inspector
A thing I watched suggested they are waiting for doctor strange 2 to drop before the trailer.

CaptainWacky

”I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master”

If Obi-Wan and Vader actually do meet and fight in this (and I'm still not 100% convinced they will!) then it feels like it's violating this line from Episode IV. I GUESS you can wiggle out of it by saying when Vader said "we meeet again at last" the last time he was talking about was this tv show. But that's very wiggly.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
in two weeks: There's probably other threads about this, but I was psyched!

281110136_5613378035360546_7589955138592374710_n.jpg