Star Wars: The Bad Batch

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

It does just look like a continuation of Clone Wars with less interesting characters, but I liked Clone Wars a lot and I'm sure I'll enjoy this.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I HOPE THIS GETS INTO REALLY SPECIFIC DETAIL ABOUT HOW AND WHEN THE ALPHA-3 NIMBUS-CLASS V-WING STARFIGHTER GETS REPLACED WITH THE TIE/LN STARFIGHTER AS THE MAIN FIGHTER IN THE IMPERIAL NAVY.

MODMAN

Why the fuck do I want to see these dopes again? I was relieved when their arc was finished in CW.

CaptainWacky

Maybe a spunky Gungan will join their squadron...

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Finally a reason to celebrate May fourth!

CaptainWacky

So they're going to be a bunch of gay dads to a kid.

CaptainWacky

So there's a 70 minute episode (sounds like three episodes stuck together to me) tomorrow and then regular episodes on Fridays okay.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The downside about doing more clone wars stuff is we ultimately know what happens to the clones (in general). I'll still probably watch it though.

whisky

Boobie inspector
First half hour, not that great. Didn't temp me into having a longer dinner break to finish it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So they are introduced as bad add droid killers, but the droids literally do nothing as they stride between them slowly killing them.

Also the best shot on the team can't shoot shit once he becomes a stormtrooper.

CaptainWacky

It was pretty much what I thought it would be. More Clone Wars...but with less interesting main characters. I do enjoy Star Wars set in that era and the Clone Wars style of action, so I found it watchable enough. I thought it sagged in the middle and again I'm not super into any of the Bad Batch as characters (they basically have one personality trait each at this point.) It was cool that Caleb/Kanan appeared even though it was a bit weird hearing Freddie Prinze Junior's voice coming out of a child.

Omega wasn't annoying so that was good. And they killed the cute droid!

I liked the recerations of Episode 3 scenes in the newsreel, including Grievous's iconic evil finger movement.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I was glad it was not just in the clone war, but just beginning empire. Hopefully they will do character development.