Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Baldwin

Hell is full of Stephen Baldwins. Millions of them. Jumping up in your face and babbling incoherently about things they don't understand.

I wish someone had said "no, we didn't actually evolve from monkeys, Stephen." Put Richard Dawnkins in.

I'm not a big fan of Nicola but he's being completely unfair going about the hosue trying to paint her as THE DEVIL just becasue she dared to stand up to him when he was wrong and she was right (as confirmed by BB in the Diary Room.)

He'd been quiet in the highlights for a few days as well. I either he hasn't done as much annoying stuff lately, or the producers were giving him a good edit so the public would be less likely to vote him off if he got nominated. I'm still surprised he wasn't nommed, though.

I don't think that's a concern for them. And had anyone really heard of STEPHEN Baldwin before this? His brothers, yeah.