Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stephen Baldwin

Stephen Baldwin has converted me to Christianity and I will be shutting TK down in the next few days due its ungodly nature.

Everyone make their final farewells.

Stephen Baldwin has converted me to Christianity and I will be shutting TK down in the next few days due its ungodly nature.

Everyone make their final farewells.
Alec Baldwin has converted me to alcoholic ex-Catholic leftyism, so I will get drunk, scramble your passwords and turn the board over to the ACLU.

So Stephen first demolished Alex's confidence by comparing him to a "tossed salad", which was so many things at once it wasn't anything at all. Then later he got Alex alone, held his hand and had him repeat a prayer of salvation, then ended the disturbing session with "you're about to have the most fun you ever had in your life".

He's like a fucking paedophile. Might as well have added "but don't tell anyone what I did, because you'll be the one in trouble".

Hmm...without the Jesus angle, people like him would be liberals who got scared enough by 9/11 to turn into right-wing conservatives. The biggest example of this would be Dennis Miller.

(Who?)

[YOUTUBE]TBeD8LmnSJw[/YOUTUBE]

Dennis Miller guest hosted WWE RAW a month ago and could barely hide his disdain at the whole thing. He was shit.

I bet he's never said anything as funny as "You covered the bench in honey? WELL I GUESS THAT'S YOUR WAY OF BEING SWEET! HA HA HA!" with a serial killer grin on his face.

bill.jpg

Bill Hicks: DEAD.

Dennis Miller: ALIVE.

The injustice is too much to bear.

Absoluate classic housemate. Great booking by BB. At one point he was so entertaining and amusing that I wouldn't have minded at all if he'd won, depsite the utter shit he talked about religion and science. But, TO BE FAIR, he was a bit evil. I mean the way he tried to turn everyone against Nicola and kept lying after that argument wasn't very Christian of him. So I suppose it was justice that he got evicted when he did.

Still, his "the joke's on you" song will be remembered for all of time.

Agreed. He was infuriating and very creepy at times, but a great housemate. This is what makes BB worth tuning in for.