Stewart Lee again

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Searching for the Winner/Littlejohn video (TOO LATE) reminded me that Stewart Lee exists.

[YOUTUBE]43uZwar92UY[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]w0i0RXMvzMs[/YOUTUBE]

Laughed everytime he says "he's not even a real hamster!"

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]sZn4Xv9MC6Y[/YOUTUBE]

The follow-up is EVEN BETTER and shows Johnny Vegas is actually a good actor.

[YOUTUBE]VG9wZ73YWGk[/YOUTUBE]

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I've watched these so many times that Google keeps on wanting me to buy Stewart Lee kitchen knives, Stewart Lee weight loss pills and hamster cages.

CaptainWacky

But not for real hamsters.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]U1H913UqQ6w[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/mar/10/never-mind-endangered-animals-save-thinkers

A sick delight spread over the rapidly warming landscape when it was revealed that Sir David Attenborough had filmed some baby polar bear footage in a zoo to supplement the painstakingly gathered location shots, as if everything this wise old man had ever said ever could now to be gleefully erased from the record and replaced with recordings of Jeremy Clarkson snorting petrol fumes out of a slit in a life-sized inflatable model of David Cameron.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Stewart Lee's sense of humor is nice, but I feel like a lot of his stand-up is him doing the same thing he criticizes Jeremy Clarkson for, just for the Guardian set rather than the Daily Mail set.

Like, I understand that the casual racism makes Jeremy Clarkson significantly worse, but I still don't like the smug, winking, aren't-I-so-iconoclastic-for-repeating-a-bunch-of-opinions-I-share-with-my-audience-back-at-them vibe I get from Stewart Lee.

CaptainWacky

Maybe he WANTS you to think that thing you think as a clever meta-commentary on your own thought process.

CaptainWacky

She's such a little trooper.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Like, I understand that the casual racism makes Jeremy Clarkson significantly worse, but I still don't like the smug, winking, aren't-I-so-iconoclastic-for-repeating-a-bunch-of-opinions-I-share-with-my-audience-back-at-them vibe I get from Stewart Lee.

He even comments on that - WORTH THE 10 MINUTES FOR THE PAY OFF AT THE END

[YOUTUBE]Uj2LcKdRU0o[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

It's all in the delivery. OR SHOULD I SAY, THE DEVILRY!?

"People's friends who have come here by mistake."

(Did anyone watch Kevin Eldon's show, was it good, should I watch it?)

CaptainWacky

Osama was a man too.

(Kevin Eldon question repeated.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Didn't see it but he's always so good in other people's shows it must be good, surely?