Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stitches

Kefka

yikes.jpg

Inch-deep at least, some piece of protruding metal in a wall where I was working sliced into my arm like a sausage. If I wanted to lose weight, I could have simply plucked the fat globules out. I'm lucky I can move my fingers. I can't feel parts of the skin, so I'll probably need therapy.

And that's my new webcam BTW.

I'm pretty sure I went into some shock when it happened. Seeing yourself busted open might do that. At the moment I feel some of that cutaneous pain with occasional 'deep' pain (Like when you get a shot). Sometimes, like right now, I get the sensation that liquid is trickling down my arm, when it's nothing more than nerves confusing me.

damn Kefka , that sucks. I like staples better than stitches.

I once cut my leg right open in a motorbike crash and saw the fat globules pop out from my shin area. Luckily I was about 19 so you dont puke when those things happen at that age.

That looks bad mess, but a neat scar for sure. hope the nerves are ok around it.

Kefka said:
yikes.jpg

Inch-deep at least, some piece of protruding metal in a wall where I was working sliced into my arm like a sausage. If I wanted to lose weight, I could have simply plucked the fat globules out. I'm lucky I can move my fingers. I can't feel parts of the skin, so I'll probably need therapy.

And that's my new webcam BTW.
your arm is fat like a sausage, fattie.