Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stitches

Kefka said:
yikes.jpg

Inch-deep at least, some piece of protruding metal in a wall where I was working sliced into my arm like a sausage. If I wanted to lose weight, I could have simply plucked the fat globules out. I'm lucky I can move my fingers. I can't feel parts of the skin, so I'll probably need therapy.

And that's my new webcam BTW.

Look, it's smiling. How about drawing some eyes and a nose? After all, today is Holloween.

It's frothing at the mouth at the moment. It's slightly swollen and infected, and I'm wiping all sorts of different pus drops away from time to time.

Messy, didn't you go to the hospital to get that thing checked out? Why is it still pussing?

Conchaga said:
Messy, didn't you go to the hospital to get that thing checked out? Why is it still pussing?
There was a waiting line. A guy next to me said he was waiting 40 minutes in the emergency room, which I was told to visit. The infection only appeared last night so my arm won't go gangrenous or fall off in an hour. I've set up a doc's appointment for tomorrow.

Messenger said:
There was a waiting line. A guy next to me said he was waiting 40 minutes in the emergency room, which I was told to visit. The infection only appeared last night so my arm won't go gangrenous or fall off in an hour. I've set up a doc's appointment for tomorrow.

Hospitals can be a bitch. Go around midday. Then ramp up your symptoms a bit to get pushed to the front of the line. Hospitals triage people based upon how bad their symptoms are. So, if you complain of your arm feeling tingly and the pain is deep, there's green fluid from the wound, the pain is shooting (not throbbing), and you feel a bit feeverish. These are all symptoms that your wound is getting gangrenous and they'll bump you up the waiting list so you won't have to wait that long.