Street Justice, Philly-style!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Angry Mob beats man accused of raping 11-year-old girl

Fuck yeah! I believe in the whole concept of "innocent until proven guilty", but by all accounts this guy is guilty as fuck. I am NOT opposed to vigilante justice, maybe it would make scumbags think twice. We can't rely on the police to protect us at all times, we need to be proactive and TAKE BACK OUR FUCKING STREETS!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The mob beat him when the police only said he was a "person of interest" and not a suspect?

"We just pounded on him because we wanted him arrested," Torres said.

-----------

A large crowd then gathered and urged the teens to pummel the suspect. The beating was captured on videotape by an outside security camera just down the street.

"I was saying, 'He wants to rape babies? Kill him!' " said Linda Steeves, 38, who saw the drama unfold from her porch on Lee Street. "Everybody was applauding."

The suspect was known in the area because he lived nearby on Wishart Street, residents said.

They said that on Monday evening, he was sitting on some steps drinking a beer - the same steps where he was beaten yesterday.

"The community took justice into their own hands," Steeves said. "The community wanted a piece of that man."

The suspect was saved when a police car stopped and officers took him into custody. The suspect continued to proclaim his innocence as he sat in the police car, witnesses said.
Sounds like while they were busy beating him, nobody bothered to call the police, and the cops just happened by. I sure hope he is guilty, because if he's not, he's going to get an agent and be the next Rodney King.

Big Dick McGee

Carrasquillo has a history of drug charges and other offenses, according to court records, and at least 12 convictions. He has pleaded guilty to manufacturing drugs, driving under the influence, and simple assault. He was charged with attempted rape and aggravated assault in 2002, according to court records, but those charges were later withdrawn.

Carrasquillo, who has several addresses in Kensington and North Philadelphia, served five years in prison on drug charges, according to the Pennsylvania parole board, the maximum sentence possible. Carrasquillo was denied parole after serving the first two years of his sentence because he had not received positive recommendations from his jail supervisors, said Leo Dunn, spokesman for the board.

Carrasquillo was arrested on drug-possession charges in September, five months after his release and while he was still on probation. He is scheduled to appear for trial next month.

I'm sure he's a stand-up guy. An asset to the community.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Hardly "by all account" though, is it?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
KILL ALL PEADOS EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO JUST MIGHT BE A PAEDO JUST IN CASE BECUASE THEY'RE THE WORST THING EVER BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dick McGee

^^He's been convicted TWELVE times for different offenses. He recently served 5 years in prison, and upon his release he almost immediately violated his parole. Rape charges had been brought against him in the past, although those were admittedly dropped. The police circulated his photo so they were pretty sure he was responsible for the rape. They have DNA evidence in this case, and all PA convicts are required to submit to a DNA test when convicted. So I think it will be an open-and-shut case.

So, by "all accounts"? Well, not by his, I'm sure. Whether or not he DID commit this rape, can we agree that this is a pretty bad dude who needs to be off the streets?

Big Dick McGee

KILL ALL PEADOS EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO JUST MIGHT BE A PAEDO JUST IN CASE BECUASE THEY'RE THE WORST THING EVER BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I READ IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, I wish we could kill all Pedophiles. They have a 100% rate of recidivism, so absent a cure they need to be put down like dogs.

And these people didn't "read about it in the paper", the POLICE came to their doors with a PHOTO OF THE SUSPECT.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
You're right, every single paedophile will rape a child and will never ever be cured so you might as well just murder them in the street even if they haven't done anything! Because they might!!

CaptainWacky

Paedos aren't all child molestors. Some are just YouTube commentors.

Big Dick McGee

You're right, every single peadophine will rape a child and will never ever be cured so you might as well just murder them in the street even if they haven't done anything! Because they might!!

Every convicted pedophile will molest children again, if given the chance, yes. It's a proven fact, these people are fundamentally broken. Look up the recidivism rate for pedophiles, it's damned close to 100%. Even pedophiles will admit they can't control themselves, and will continue to molest kids.

So, if you're faced with a person whose brain compels them to molest children repeatedly, what do you do? Either lock them up forever, or kill them. Works for me.

Big Dick McGee

EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME, YOU'RE ON MY LIST!! I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU, BUDDY-BOY!!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
You're right! I might do something bad in the future! You'd better murder me in the street just in case!!

MOB JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

Big Dick McGee

Future Crime protection. Word.

CaptainWacky

Big Dick McGee

To be honest, the problem with recidivism numbers is that they're only accurate when the person is caught and convicted again. If a pedophile gets out of prison, molests 10 girls, but never gets caught, his numbers don't count. Time after time interviews have shown that a convicted pedophile may have molested tens, if not hundreds, of kids before they're caught. Catching these scumbags is not actually as easy as Dateline NBC would have you believe. Often, the pedophile is a relative, or someone who has power over the child. They seek out positions of authority.

Most of the basis for my argument is anecdotal evidence. Time and time again psychologists have written that a true pedophile, one who acts upon his urges more than once, is someone who will ALWAYS view children as sexual objects, and will ALWAYS have sexual desires for children. How do you supress someone's sex drive, as deviant as it may be?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Time and time again psychologists have written that a true pedophile, one who acts upon his urges more than once, is someone who will ALWAYS view children as sexual objects, and will ALWAYS have sexual desires for children. How do you supress someone's sex drive, as deviant as it may be?

I view women as sexual objects, and yet amazingly I have not raped a single women.

And if you must surpress someone's sex drive then there's chemical castration which is currently being administered in some cases.

Big Dick McGee

I view women as sexual objects, and yet amazingly I have not raped a single women.

And if you must surpress someone's sex drive then there's chemical castration which is currently being administered in some cases.

Yes, but I assume you've had sex with women, correct? This is a ridiculous quesiton, but if they made sex with women illegal, would you be able to just shut off the switch and not have sexual urges? Of course not. It's whether or not you act upon them that matters.

The point is, these men and women have a fundamental disconnect that allows them to desire children, and want to have sex with them, to the exclusion of adults. Chemical castration has shown to be ineffective, as it doesn't do anything to alter the brain's chemistry. You can certainly molest a child without using your penis.

Big Dick McGee

You know there's an easy way to end this argument. Pass a law that states that the FIRST time you're convicted of molesting or raping a child, you go to jail for the rest of your life, no possibility of parole. You'll soon see the prisons full of pedophiles, since even this threat will not dissuade them.

CaptainWacky

Uglier children would be another solution.