'sup, nerds?

SAUSAGEMAN

I just saw Jeffrey "yes, that Jeffrey Coombs" Coombs perform "Nevermore - An Evening With Edgar Allan Poe".

It ruled, Poe rules, Jeffrey Coombs rules.

That's all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You make me want to be a better nerd.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
ACTING Grand Nagus Brunt!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's very nice, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to steal your thunder.

Met William Shatner today.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm afraid I'm going to have to put all of you to shame. I met Mr Patel down at the newsagents, Mum & Dad, my mate Alan, and Cyril down the allotment today.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
TELL US ABOUT SHATNER HMMMMMMMMPH

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Went to "An Audience with William Shatner", where he spoke for an hour or so about his current projects (all 9 million of them!), how his Hasbeen album came about, why TFF was such a mess and various other things. It was kind of a Q&A, except his As lasted about 15 minutes each. He really likes to talk. I'd qualify that by saying that he really likes to talk "about himself". But that was kind of the point of the event, I guess, so it's hard to tell if he was living up to his reputation of being a bit self absorbed, or if he was just discussing the subject that every audience member was patently going to share an interest in - William Shatner. Anyway, it was really, really good. He's got a great sense of humour and he's very good at telling stories, of which he has many.

Afterward he was available for autographs and photos, so I had my photo taken with him. It was a nice day. :)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Next week I'm off to dig up DeForest Kelley's grave so I can complete the triumvirate.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
If you need help with that, just give me a ring.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Are you the real McCoy, or will you just tip off the police?

Tisiphone

I'm the real McCoy. FUCK THE POPO

Tisiphone

They don't call him Bones for nuthin.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
In the bobo?

(see, I'm bringing the thread full circle now, Sausage likes bobosex)

Tisiphone

That's right. In the bobo! With their nighsticks while tasing their face. IN THE FACE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Do you think the Founders programmed the Vorta to enjoy taking it in the bobo?

OK, NOW the thread is full circle. :D