Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Susie thread

Susie which Mine Fielder will follow the example of SilentBtViolent and return next?
Mine doesn't look different it's just different when you reblog

kinda makes me want to START SHIT COME TO she wants to, and what they are currently experiencing site, s, but not bother to read threads instead of just that

Susie I had a dream last night where I had gone back to high school and I was 22 and I didn't want anyone to know and I was scared they'll realise I was 22 but also there were people I went to school with there too which doesn't really make sense and I got lost on the way to class and ending up in a food court where Boy George was revealed as the villain in a new Batman movie and he was dressed as The Riddler but announced as "the lighthousekeeper!" and everyone booed him but he started protesting "it will be good, the script is good!" and I had to pee but everyone was just peeing in the open in the toilet and there were women in their too and then when I woke up I needed to pee.

Susie I had a dream last night where I had gone back to high school and I was 22 and I didn't want anyone to know and I was scared they'll realise I was 22 but also there were people I went to school with there too which doesn't really make sense and I got lost on the way to class and ending up in a food court where Boy George was revealed as the villain in a new Batman movie and he was dressed as The Riddler but announced as "the lighthousekeeper!" and everyone booed him but he started protesting "it will be good, the script is good!" and I had to pee but everyone was just peeing in the open in the toilet and there were women in their too and then when I woke up I needed to pee.
needed that soil

Ping timeout

Susie will TOMORROW be the day when like TWENY MINE FIELDS post in the MF all day and reply to each other and it's everything I've ever dream of and then I die?