Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Susie thread

SUsie will TOMORROW be the day when blah blah blah all that shit I said jsflsgabg I'm just lonely and hate how people use other sites instead of the MF or just disappear but I know they have lives ane things I'M JUST FUCKING WACKY SUSIE?Gdbb bvn

SUsie will TOMORROW be the day when blah blah blah all that shit I said jsflsgabg I'm just lonely and hate how people use other sites instead of the MF or just disappear but I know they have lives ane things I'M JUST FUCKING WACKY SUSIE?Gdbb bvn
have more money

weren't moving into the channel, because that'd get me maximum leverage over both you and Germany

Don't ride the mosquitoes, Susie
ride out those weeks in between lol

interview priests, expose them as pose them as narcissists,, make youtube, videos and wait for the day when you admit the obvious and serenade me with a Kelly Clarkson song, John