Forever Empress E
Hey - anybody out there?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL been busy...here's a nice pic of us out on the causeway Tuesday :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Looks like a nice ride.

It has been so hot here and my evenings filled with other stuff I haven't been out on my bike in a couple of weeks. Miss it.

I'd post my selfie bike riding at my favorite park but Gear would stalk me and jump out of the woods at me and scare the poop out of me. Then, all the bobcats, raccoons, and other wild things out there that love me would do bad things to him and I'd feel bad that there wasn't enough of his body left to positively identify him. I can't help it that the wild things love me.

jack

you have to be brave.

jack

got a couple new red table wines to try tonight with dinner...a nice sonoma cab and a local red blend named Hen Of The Wood. Going to make those insane chips again (I bought a mandoline which really makes them perfect) with coconut crusted filet of sole with tangerine jalapeno salsa. YUM Doing fish like that is awesome.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ok. I'm being brave. Don't get excited because I'm cute as all get out.

bikerider_zpsdgd71drt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Let's take a look at you.

I bet you're handsome and manly, man looking.

jack

I saved one of it from the "clubhouse"

12692.imgcache.jpg

jack

Thail, 'Gear?! Is that the best you can do? That's not even a lisp. You give hope to Down's Syndrome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jack

Hey Jack! 'gear just told me to thuck off. Except, I'm so retarded, I don't know what thuck off means.

His dentures must be loose. Hopefully he won't sneeze and heave them across the room.

jack

He should take diction from the Saint. He's already taking dick from him, might as well go all the way.