eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am Forever Emprethth E

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My penith of courth.

jack

I have a better av now that Onykth hath dithappeared, but I'm thcared that the methageboard thoftware wont work thatithfactorily.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wonder if the picture of Lord Raffleth thucking his own penith is thill around. I'll never tell who gave the picture to me, but that made it funnier.

The Question

Eternal
That'th dethththththththththpicable.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Hey retard -

I think you should write all of your so-called poetry in lisp.

Oh wait...LOL

Nevermind.

jack

I wonder if the picture of Lord Raffleth thucking his own penith is thill around. I'll never tell who gave the picture to me, but that made it funnier.

Oh fuck yes.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I thometimeth think about Lord Rafflethth and wonder what became of him. He uthed to be a right bathard to me then he'd write me the thweeteth note apologithing for being a right bathard. He'd turn around and be a right bathtard immediately thereafter but it wath like he withed he could thop himthelf, he juth didn't have the thill.

jack

This year, my boy has asked for 'World Peath, thecthual equality & maybe a thurprise from Thanta'

I couldn't help thinking, that's quite a serious Christmas lisp for a young boy.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thurpritheth from Thanta are the beth.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
I thometimeth think about Lord Rafflethth and wonder what became of him. He uthed to be a right bathard to me then he'd write me the thweeteth note apologithing for being a right bathard. He'd turn around and be a right bathtard immediately thereafter but it wath like he withed he could thop himthelf, he juth didn't have the thill.
E? Wath a "thill" Remember, I'm retarded.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Skill = thill.

Don't worry. Gear is retarded too. If he wasn't, he would have told you as decent, intelligent people help other people. It is the right thing to do.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, thuck you.

jack

A dwarf with a lisp goes to an agricultural show to buy a mare. He wanders around until he comes across a beautiful mare inside a small enclosure with a farmer standing at the gate.

He goes up to the farmer and says, “Excthuth me, can I have a look at your horth?”

“Sure”, says the farmer,”come on in.”

The dwarf wanders round and round the mare and then stops, says to the farmer “Her eyeth, her eyeth, I want to see her eyeth.”

The farmer has to bend down and pick up the dwarf to show him the mare’s eyes.

“Nith eyeth, nith eyeth, I like thith horth, I like thith horth, I think I want to buy thith horth.”

Once again the dwarf wanders around the horse, in turn asking the farmer to pick him up and show him the mare’s ears and exclaiming, “Nith
earth, nith earth, I like thith horth, I like thith horth, I think I want to buy thith horth.”

The farmer is starting to get pissed off by this stage because the dwarf is quite heavy.

Suddenly the dwarf stops in his tracks and says, “Her twat. her twat, I want to thee her twat!”

The farmer, infuriated, pick up the dwarf and drives him head first into the mare’s backside.

He leaves the dwarf’s little legs kicking and wanders off to talk to his mates for a couple of minutes. He then comes back and extracts the dwarf from his predicament, “SCHLOOOOP!”

The dwarf wipes himself down and says. “I think I better wephrase that…I’d like to thee her gallop!”

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And they wonder why you're my favorite.