The 2011 request a crap drawing thread

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I love the way Alanis is almost sneering in my direction, Loktar is looking at me and I have a deer in the headlights look.

Maybe Loktar left the deer turds by my feet, that is why Alanis is sneering and I am pretending not to notice and Loktar is blushing.

Oh and not to mention the sheep dog thing. LOL.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I just noticed I forgot to give Loktar ears, god knows how his glasses are staying on.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You have your hands on two women's arses, one of them topless, and you concentrate on the hairline?

Point taken.

Reminds me of the time a friend took an embarassing video of me drunk. And I was more embarrassed about my hair than the fact that I was acting like an ass in the video.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You have your hands on two women's arses, one of them topless, and you concentrate on the hairline?
My thoughts exactly. Loktar, you definitely have to reevaluate your priorities in life.

I just noticed I forgot to give Loktar ears, god knows how his glasses are staying on.
God thinks riding a monkey and holding a turtle is a good way to spend his time. Something tells me that he might not be the most qualified person to find a logical answer to this.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well god dosnt even have a complete back of his head, so its no wonder things slip his mind from time to time.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Victoria Beckham eating a sandwich!!!
(this may be too far into the realm of the unimaginable).

whisky

Boobie inspector
Victoria Beckham eating a sandwich!!!
(this may be too far into the realm of the unimaginable).

65995172571087156997.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bart Simpson tap-dancing on Ricky Gervais's grave.

CaptainWacky

IN TECHNICOLOUR

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Jeremy Clarkson driving a Fiat 500 off the Golden Gate Bridge!

CaptainWacky

Hulk Hogan bodyslamming Jesus on the moon.