The 2011 request a crap drawing thread

Yub

Anachrophobic
A giant duckling who is wandering the streets wearing a monocle and looking for the ghost of a peanut butter and turkey sandwich who in turn is looking for the Michael J Fox impersonator who ate him. The duck is being assisted by his best friend, William Shatner, who is dressed as Sherlock Holmes, using a magnifying glass to look for clues and wearing an ipod shuffle which has nothing on it except the Robert Palmer classic "Looking for Clues" which the Shat has been listening to repeatedly very loudly making the duckling frustrated and cranky for the following two reasons:
1. The volume of the song makes communication difficult.
2. He now knows the lyrics by heart and will be plagued by Robert Palmer in his dreams, as if searching for the ghost of a peanut butter and turkey sandwich wasn't hard enough THANKYOU VERY MUCH BILL.

If it helps the Michael J Fox impersonator isn't a very good one, he doesn't even shake or anything.

whisky

Boobie inspector
A giant duckling who is wandering the streets wearing a monocle and looking for the ghost of a peanut butter and turkey sandwich who in turn is looking for the Michael J Fox impersonator who ate him. The duck is being assisted by his best friend, William Shatner, who is dressed as Sherlock Holmes, using a magnifying glass to look for clues and wearing an ipod shuffle which has nothing on it except the Robert Palmer classic "Looking for Clues" which the Shat has been listening to repeatedly very loudly making the duckling frustrated and cranky for the following two reasons:
1. The volume of the song makes communication difficult.
2. He now knows the lyrics by heart and will be plagued by Robert Palmer in his dreams, as if searching for the ghost of a peanut butter and turkey sandwich wasn't hard enough THANKYOU VERY MUCH BILL.

If it helps the Michael J Fox impersonator isn't a very good one, he doesn't even shake or anything.

65862663089937743165.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That's a top rope splash, not a bodyslam, but it probably looks better anyway.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Spock eating a bacon sandwich with Picard.

CaptainWacky

An Ewok totally would hold a spear during sex.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sulu & Chekov beating up the Mitchell Brothers from Eastenders, whilst Len Goodman from Strictly Come Dancing holds up a '7' score, and a very small audience of midget stormtroopers applaud.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sulu & Chekov beating up the Mitchell Brothers from Eastenders, whilst Len Goodman from Strictly Come Dancing holds up a '7' score, and a very small audience of midget stormtroopers applaud.

19484434473476701578.jpg

CaptainWacky

A confused Harold Bishop trying to use his iron as a phone while his toast burns in the background.

CaptainWacky

The ravages of age...

Yub

Anachrophobic
Optimus Prime, who has grown a second head in his crotch for some reason which fires lasers from its mouth, fighting Godzilla and a fifty foot Mena Suvari in a penguin suit, while Megatron lounges in a beach chair with a frosty bottle of his favorite beverage.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Optimus Prime, who has grown a second head in his crotch for some reason which fires lasers from its mouth, fighting Godzilla and a fifty foot Mena Suvari in a penguin suit, while Megatron lounges in a beach chair with a frosty bottle of his favorite beverage.

98189739454466936922.jpg

You didn't specify how close to the action you wanted the picture drawing from, so I did it from ten miles away.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Can you draw the ongoing battle of human pain, against the far away yet warming possibility of human contact, love and ultimately redemption and salvation?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Can you draw the ongoing battle of human pain, against the far away yet warming possibility of human contact, love and ultimately redemption and salvation?

21312482468441081786.jpg

No, but I can do a flower with a smilie face in it.

CaptainWacky

Batman rejecting Catwoman's sexual advances.