The Book of Boba Fett

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope it has flashbacks to him swimming around inside the Sarlacc's stomach.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I'm sure this show will be good, and I enjoy Boba Fett for what he is (a cool looking secondary character) but calling him a "LEGEND" is a bit much.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Talk about deep cuts, the trailer looks like it has some scenes set at toshi station using the characters of fixer and Camie from the deleted scenes of ANH.

CaptainWacky

Supposedly everything they've shown so far is from the first half of the first episode, because something big happens before the end. So maybe Boba dies again and the rest of the show is about Fennec writing a book about him.

CaptainWacky

There's a lot in this first 15 minutes I guess.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So the first episode kinda isn't great.

The sand monster looked like the kraken from the original clash of the titans.

CaptainWacky

Felt like they could have had two episodes this week like they did at the start of Hawkeye, as this first episode seemed to spend more time in flashbacks than the present day. I felt they could have made more of his time in the Sarlaac, it looked like he got out pretty quickly? I wanted to see him burnt by digestive juices and stuff.

It's good that Max Rebo is still alive and Ming-Na Wen is still cool.

Supposedly everything they've shown so far is from the first half of the first episode...

Well, this was a total lie.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The flashbacks were kinda weird, but I loved the fight scenes and the big monster at the end.

CaptainWacky

It's Max Rebo.

They should have shown how Boba ended up in the Sarlacc.

CaptainWacky

Second episod was a lot better and definitely didn't feel like it was over too quickly. The whole train sequence was great and him being accepted by the Tuskins and doing lizard-nose drugs. Plus lots of cool things! Black Krrsantan! Hutts (possibly into incest!) Tosche Station with Camie and Fixer! Yeah!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked it a lot, I do wonder if they took the reception of the first episode, and decided to put all the remaining flashbacks into this episode, which is why it was so much longer.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I loved it! When I watched the first one I was afraid I wouldn't like it because it seemed like you need to be a super Star Wars nerd to follow along OR SOMETHING. This one was so fun. Normally I don't like flashbacks, but this was an awesome flashback. The train stuff was great, and I loved how he became part of the tribe at the end.

NOSE LIZARD!

CaptainWacky