Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cassie Hurricane Check in thread

The track had the eye about 9 miles from where I live last night, and this morning it's about 37 miles. It is better, but not better ENOUGH. I hope the wind shear weakens it more than the forecasters think it will.

I don't want to get too hopeful, but it seems to be weakening a little bit. Last night they were saying it would probably strengthen back to cat 5 between Yucatan and Florida and then weaken closer to shore, but now the models do not have it going back up to a 5. I hope they are right. I hope it weakens even more.

COME ON WIND SHEAR, YOU CAN DO IT!

I was walking along the canal on the way to the dentist today I saw some ducks and thought "CASSIE WOULD LIKE THAT" so I tried to take a photo. My phone camera isn't great and I'm not good at taking photos anyway AND they were in motion but I think you can tell they are definitely ducks.

Dbllenx.jpeg

CASSIE, THE DUCKS ARE ON YOUR SIDE.

The bad news is that it has intensified and is a cat 5 right now, the good news (for me anyway) is that the track has moved further south. The track of the eye is now about 60 miles away. It could change back in the next update, you just never know until it gets here.