Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cassie Hurricane Check in thread

I don't. We planned to do that for years and just never did. We've never had a hurricane this bad pass by so close.

Too bad FEMA spent all their money on 5 star hotels for illegal aliens. :(

Why spew the same lies as the orange asshole? Not only does that misinformation slow down the relief effort, there's not a SHRED of truth to that statement.

SHAME on you. I was in Asheville last week helping someone I know deal with the damage and FEMA was everywhere.

Any more lies you want to try to spout?

Alright you guys, the weather has gone from bad to complete SHIT. There are tornadoes all over the northeast side of the storm, and kind of moving in my general direction. I could lose power any time.

I do not think I will be in teh chat tonight!

I will try to get a message out tomorrow to let you know I am okay. Don't worry if you don't hear from me, the cell towers will probably be damaged, but they usually get them back in working order in about three days.

I'm going to have some lunch and look at silly things on the internet.