Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The CIA

You can't say you haven't been warned........look back at all my posts over the last two years. Everything I have told you has come true.

I'm good about warning you guys about stuff.........you just ignore me.

My nephew's dad is a Respiratory Therapist.............they are BEGGING for these people, giving them big sign-on bonuses. There aren't enough of them. Especially in TX. They can name their price. I am trying to talk him into moving here but he won't.

No Flu Vaccine for this one..........the Asian Flu. How long will it take to develop one??

Ok.........I need to add a lab and scientists to my game not that it will do a lot of good because they will all be dead by the time they try to develop one.

Real Doomsday stuff....................I'm telling ya.

The Next Biggest Thing.

Forget Small Pox.................that is Small Potato's.

Prophetess Deborah

The only advice I can give you is to GIT on your knees and start praying.

NOW

ready............

set....................

GO!!!!

Pray like you have never prayed.

GREEDY PEOPLE

My advice to you is to start throwing some of your dirty money behind the USDA. Otherwise, you can kiss it ALL good-bye, it won't help you is this case.

You won't be able to go to a hospital and say........LOOK!!! I'm rich, I have a lot of money.
They won't hear you because they will have the place locked down like Ft. Knox.

Yep.............those healthcare providers ain't no FOO's..........they will be thinking about their own survival.

I know how they think, I know what they will do...........as soon as they get wind of something like this their only thoughts will be getting their immediate family into the place then they will barricade themselves in.
I know how they will do it to..........no doors to come through, windows will be sealed, everything locked down. They will have it down to the minute.

ORLY!! I don't think the American people realize that Biological is a bigger threat than Nukes. It will have far greater consequences and is the more likely scenario in the near future.

It is NO act. Our government is feeding us to the wolves, it is a perfect example of pointing the finger in the opposite direction. It is NOT nukes........it is biological and they gloss over the FACT that it will be the next big thing. They wring their hands and say.........the healthcare system will be overburdened.

NO IT WON'T. They are the most highly educated people around, they know what they will be faced with, they know how many supplies, food, water, ect....they have.........THEY WILL LOCK DOWN every hospital in the United States........the guberment will have NO say at that point.

In other words...........physicians, nurses, healthcare providers will be flipping our politicians the bird. They will be the first people the medical profession will feed to the wolves because they entrusted them to do the right thing and they didn't.

It will be anarchy at that point and the Medical Community will be in control.

Of course, our Congressmen/Senators/Politicians already have a plan to save themselves. Trust me on this one..........they are prepared, but only for themselves. The rest of us will be fed to the Asian Flu.

^Is he UDSA?? Cause the healthcare providers will pull a few of them in since they will need their expertise.
Tell me this Messenger............what do you think will happen when kids start coming down with this dreadful disease?? when there will be no place to take them?? when you look around and all these people start becoming ill?? The medical community knows what they will be faced with.............PANIC like you have NEVER seen. It is one of the reasons they will have to lock down hospitals and medical centers...........it will be panic on a massive scale and they won't be able to handle it. They already have their strategy in place since they know it is a possibility.........I used to keep up with all that stuff.

T..........Tamar_Garish

So which one of these pictures should I send to the CIA along with my report and letter I am writing them about what went down on this board and how their employee is DIRECTLY responsible.

margaret.jpg

Is this Anna Yolei..........cause it looks like she is married?? yet she cybers with men online?? whats up with that?

Tamar1Avatar.jpg

very provocative pic there redhead.............I never have liked redheads. I don't know what it is about them.