Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The CIA

Anna............honey............whatever your name is: I am gitting ready to throw you under the bus in a very BIG way. Compromising pictures of you, or a person I have good reason is you, just feel into my hands and you know what that means???
They fall into DarthSikle's hands. This is very unfortunate for you and your agency if you really work for the CIA. Can you imagine what would happen in all of this information fell into the hands of terrorists?? or worse..........a Newspaper Reporter's hands????

THINK.........before you post these kinds of pics. I cannot stress this enough. Look what happened to me........I post a head shot and the next thing you know there are numbers on a sign around my neck and I become the CatWoman Burglar. On the Lam!!! Criminal Extraordinaire.

What happened to one of the pics I posted of Margaret?? It isn't the only one I have you know.........so quit editing my posts.

Please.

You really don't want to piss me off at this point.

Oh...........and just so you hackers of my compooter know........I have printed the pictures off since I know how much you guys like to remove information from my reports.

I also know how much you like to delete pics from my online album and compooter.

I am on to you guys.............have been for a LONG time.

I don't know, it was just sitting here looking at me and all I could think was Lois Lane...........then she takes off the glasses and gets all hot with Superman. Stuff like that? I will leave the rest to your imagination since I know some of you saw the pics I posted before SOMEONE took my links away.

That pic of you fucking that great Dane is pretty disgusting, even you must admit that.