The Flash

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It comes back in the UK this week, so here's a thread for me to complain about this terrible tv show I insist on watching at UK pace.

CaptainWacky

So Wells must be REALLY DEAD this time, right? (He'll be back in a week won't he.)

I can't remember where Caitlin and Cisco are supposed to be.

IRIS IS STILL STUCK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It was super obvious that everyone was two meters apart at all times. There is no joy to this show

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Now that they've got the sorrow out of the way, maybe we'll get a fun season? WHO AM I KIDDING? Barry will cry a lot!

CaptainWacky

I fell asleep at the end. Did Iris get out of the fucking mirror?

Barry turning into a jerk as soon as he's super intelligent is very on brand for him.

The evil woman is hot.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Missed it entirely, was doing some woodwork, accidentally burned out one of my drills, did Barry cry at all?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why do they insist on making Barry an idiot? Giving him a super fast brain made him even more dumb. Fuck.

CaptainWacky

I take it Iris didn't get out the fucking mirror then (I really did fall asleep, it wasn't a joke!)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Barry pulled her out against her will leaving the other two to die.

Some random police lady got pulled into the mirror verse.

Then original Harry from season one who was killed by thrawn rose from his grave by the power of green light.

CaptainWacky

I did wake up for the end scene with Welles somehow coming back to life, I guess my brain instinctively knew that Barry wasn't on screen anymore.

The Question

Eternal
This show is still going? WTF?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Even in an episode where Barry becomes unemotional he still managed to cry.

The Question

Eternal
Future generations will look back on all these weepy, bitch-ass characters the way we look back on '70s cop shows with the constant wika-chaka-wika-chaka music, 747-wingspan lapels, and afro-mustache combos.

Absurd and cringeworthy.

CaptainWacky

Ralph's melted face and stupid helmet voice were lol.

Of course they just let the villain get away because they finally did the right thing in the last five minutes and ignore the 17 episodes of evil they did.

Seemed kind of pointless bringing Welles back just for this when he didn't do much but I guess he could return again some day (and probably will.)

Kamilla is so boring I'm surprised Cisco remembered to call her.

THE POWER OF LOVE LOL. This would have been a terrible finale and was still a pretty bad episode 3.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So this is how the never ending mirror saga ends, Iris says stop being mean, and she just does.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What did the 18 hours earlier thing mean at the very end?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Four different coloured lightning bolts making four new speedsters.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Will they be evil and make Barry cry?

CaptainWacky

I liked when nobody really cared that Ralph was literally melting.