The Flash

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know why Joe kept saying Kramer is a GOOD COP when we never saw any evidence of it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I noticed that the actor who plays Joe looks really tired. I hope he's alright. I know he was having back problems awhile ago.

The Question

Eternal
I noticed that the actor who plays Joe looks really tired. I hope he's alright. I know he was having back problems awhile ago.

85673639.jpg

CaptainWacky

Evil mum, called it.

And of course Barry won't want to fight her because she'll say "but I'm you're mom!" even though she isn't and he'll start crying again and Iris will have to shoot the bitch.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He should go back in time and swap her for the mum that Thawn killed, then he wouldn't have to do the deed himself and his real mum would be alive.

CaptainWacky

He'd fuck it up somehow.

CaptainWacky

I don't even know what this show is about anymore. Barry and Iris are parents to "forces" who have possessed people and made them do bad things, but we can't remove the "forces" from those people because that would be wrong for some reason.

Why has nobody moved into Barry's old home in the last twenty years?

Cisco's girlfriend is so boring I'm surprised he remembered he's dating her.

CaptainWacky

People are dumb.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't even know.

CaptainWacky

I got bored and started reading the internet instead of watching most of it, seemed like Barry being an asshole as usual. It's funny how quickly Joe went from "she's a GOOD COP" to quitting the force.

The Question

Eternal
When will The Flash finally get The Flush?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Barry is so dumb! Also, I don't understand Nora's motivation for turning evil. I bet her lipstick goes back to being red as soon as she gets over being evil.

CaptainWacky

I don't understand why Barry and Iris are acting like they're the parents of all these grown adults who were already alive before they got super powers. I don't understand anything.

CaptainWacky

'Family Matters Part 2' is quite posssibly the worst episode of television I have ever watched. I'm not even exaggerating.

STOP FUCKING CALLING THEM YOUR CHILDREN, THREE OF THEM ARE GROWN ADULTS AND ONE IS THE PERSONIFACTION OF THE SPEED FORCE WHO LOOKS LIKE YOUR DEAD MOTHER WITH GOTH MAKE UP WHEN SHE TURNS EVIL OH WAIT SHE TURNED GOOD AGAIN AFTER YET ANOTHER FUCKING "THE VILLAIN TURNS GOOD WHEN SOMEONE ASKS THEM TO STOP BEING MEAN" ENDING AND BARRY RUNNING AROUND REALLY FAST WHO THE FUCK WRITE THIS SHIT FUCK.

Frost was sentenced to LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE like three weeks ago and now she GETS OUT FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR, WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF SPENDING TWO EPISODES ON HER FUCKING TRIAL.

Cisco feels like he mentally checked out of the show years ago, don't care if he leaves.

Allegra's actress is pretty! < positive comment

whisky

Boobie inspector
When they showed Nora on her own I said to my wife they put her on lockdown.

It was pretty bad, when everything wrapped up with 15 minutes still left, I was wondering what the big twist would be, only there wasn't one.

I did think the green plane was the green lantern, shame it wasn't, might have been interesting.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I KNEW IT! I knew Nora's lipstick would turn red when she stopped being evil.

This was the weirdest episode ever. I don't understand why Killer Frost was fighting that guy. How did she get there? Did I look away and miss her getting out of prison? OH, the storm let all the metas out and she put them back so they let her go. lol

They're making babies. lol

CaptainWacky

How did all the escaped metas get their costumes back and how come the chill guy's didn't have a shirt.

THE FLASH PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR HER SO SHE GOT EARLY, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE DO THAT IN HER TRIAL.