The Gossip Guy

Love Child

One Love
I saw this guy that I hadn't seen in probably 10 years and I just happened to be coming from one of my houses that I was housesitting for so I had a ton of clothes in my car, not really a ton, just a laundry basket so it could look like a lot!
Then I see this guy, I'm like, "OMG there he is. There is gossip guy" If I say hi to him he will see all this stuff in my car and make up some story about how I am living in my car or something.
WHAT DO I CARE?! I DON'T!

But I swear-even just driving by him-he will have made all sorts of accusations in his head about me, my life, my living situation, what I was doing there, the time of day-
It is fucking hilarious!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I saw this guy that I hadn't seen in probably 10 years and I just happened to be coming from one of my houses that I was housesitting for so I had a ton of clothes in my car, not really a ton, just a laundry basket so it could look like a lot!
Then I see this guy, I'm like, "OMG there he is. There is gossip guy" If I say hi to him he will see all this stuff in my car and make up some story about how I am living in my car or something.
WHAT DO I CARE?! I DON'T!

But I swear-even just driving by him-he will have made all sorts of accusations in his head about me, my life, my living situation, what I was doing there, the time of day-
It is fucking hilarious!

"A" laundry basket is not alot. I was taking 4-5 laundry baskets in my car to the laundromat before we just got our new washer a few weeks ago.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Loktar to play Gossip Guy. Dr_Dave as "Tough Tony"?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Next time you see Gossip Guy, you should mess your hair up and rip your shirt athen scream IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT in his face.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
xo xo