Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GrandtheftCow memorial thread

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
our dear leader is departing.

now you will bow and worship one final time in the temple of the grandtheftcow.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc: :gtc:

The "Cow" will not be missed by anyone. Tomorrow you'll forget the "Cow" ever exsisted because he's just that unimportant, just like everyone else at TK.

Oh and, this thread is lame.

TKers-are-shit: sour, much?

Not sour at all. I thought GTC was a cool cat back in the day then he turned all bitter and angry and flat out ridiculous so I got a good laugh at his expense.

This paying hommage shit is a joke. I never, not once saw him troll anything that well at all. You act like he's a legend, he's nothing and Tamar_Garish would spit on his trolling.

Laker_Girl said:
The "Cow" will not be missed by anyone. Tomorrow you'll forget the "Cow" ever exsisted because he's just that unimportant, just like everyone else at TK.
Some people are more unimportant than others.

I can't seem to locate your vanity forum, Laura. Should I wipe my moniter? :lol:

[Today 03:56 PM] jack: fuck you X
[Today 03:56 PM] jack: LOL
[Today 03:56 PM] jack: oh right like when he rednegged me over stealing his precious points, he and all his shitty duals
[Today 03:56 PM] MessengerX: He was cool-headed, always. Never biased against us.
LOL! GTC was even cooler than I thought.

MessengerX said:
Some people are more unimportant than others.

I can't seem to locate your vanity forum, Laura. Should I wipe my moniter? :lol:

Yes some are, whoever you are but probably just another variation of Imperium as he is the only moron that uses my proper name here.

I don't need a vanity forum to feel important friend, I'm the shit.

:lol: You're an idiot.

Here's a clue, I'm not Sarek, I know how to quit you cowboy. When you're done flossing your teeth with GTC's pubes, maybe I'll give you some time. 'Til then do as Sarek has commanded and STFU. ;)