Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GrandtheftCow memorial thread

SilentBtViolent said:
I personally always appreciated the historical stuff GTC did for us.
Exactly. No one bothered to mention that............ not even the 'grand TK elders'...... ingrates.

TKers-are-shit said:
we finally agree on something...

Oooh! Changing a quote. So, so, so, so clever!...For someone with an I.Q. under 50. Proud of you buddy here's your helmet.

MessengerX said:
Exactly. No one bothered to mention that............ not even the 'grand TK elders'...... ingrates.

Interesting that. GTC's done a lot to preserve the past of this site and its former incarnation.

He's felt this way about TK for quite some time...I wonder what set him off and motivated him to vacate.

Laker_Girl said:
Oooh! Changing a quote. So, so, so, so clever!...For someone with an I.Q. under 50. Proud of you buddy here's your helmet.
With an I.Q. under 50, he wouldn't be able to even post here. If you said 70 or 80 it would make more sense, Laura.

CoyoteUgly said:
Interesting that. GTC's done a lot to preserve the past of this site and its former incarnation.

He's felt this way about TK for quite some time...I wonder what set him off and motivated him to vacate.

because of a few rampant assholes who never appreciated him, I suspect

CoyoteUgly said:

I say it's too much coddling. Too many woman here posting flowers and other shite.

MessengerX said:
With an I.Q. under 50, he wouldn't be able to even post here. If you said 70 or 80 it would make more sense, Laura.

You manage with under 20. So I'm sure he could with 30 or better.

gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif
gtc-down.gif

(Dead)

missmanners said:
I talked to him about this last week... I wish he would have given it a few more weeks thought.

:(
mm

sad to see him go...but really, what did you expect? :roll:

take care, Cow....

FTC! :gtc:

:cry: