Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GrandtheftCow memorial thread

Laker_Girl said:
Not sour at all. I thought GTC was a cool cat back in the day then he turned all bitter and angry and flat out ridiculous so I got a good laugh at his expense.

This paying hommage shit is a joke. I never, not once saw him troll anything that well at all. You act like he's a legend, he's nothing and Tamar_Garish would spit on his trolling.

'Fraid I have to agree. I never saw any real troll potential from GTC. He wasn't that good at it and was terrible at drumming up any hype on the board for missions.

I didn't really have a problem with him but his departure and leaving message is a joke when he didn't actually do ANYTHING.

can an admin sticky this thread please?

at least for a little while so that those who aren't currently around will be able to pay their respects and wish Cow good luck for the future.

TKers-are-shit said:
can an admin sticky this thread please?

at least for a little while so that those who aren't currently around will be able to pay their respects and wish Cow good luck for the future.

No. Not worth the effort.

EAT BEEF! IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!

TKers-are-shit said:
because of a few rampant assholes who never appreciated him, I suspect

Oh my goodness :lol:!!! Is this serious? Oh fuck, I laughed so hard I almost peed!!!

He didn't feel appreciated would be your guess? I know he's young but God that's so fucking ridiculous I can't even get my head around it.

If that's his reason he is such a fag.