I want to smell dark matter
Poor crocodile.

CaptainWacky

Episode 6 woah.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I finally watched the 1st one. It's still so good and weird!

CaptainWacky

It's a good second season. The story really picks up in the last five episodes. The Catherine/Peter relationship is the highlight again. It took me embarrsingly long to realise that Peter's lookalike was also being played by Nicholas Hoult because for the first few seenes I just thought "wow they found a guy who looks exactly like Nichola Hoult!"

What happened to Catherine's mother made me lol. Aunt Elizabeth had a good season for comedy and more serious scenes.

I wish they'd be a bit more creative with the swearing sometimes instead of just saying "fucker" every time? I didn't really buy Grigor and Marial being IN LOVE at the end because their relationshp came out of nowhere (did they even interact in season one?) and he was so devoted to Georgina before. (Georgina's actress was pregnant so they had to write her out for half the season so maybe that changed plans.)

Still no news on a season three...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm halfway through, just watched the crocodile episode. It's so fun.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Holy crap, A Simple Jape was pretty intense.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I FINALLY FINISHED IT.

I can't believe they ended it like that. Now we have to wait forever to find out how they resolve all that.

I like how they went a little Forrest Gump with all the inventions. I like how Catherine got all murdery at the end.

CaptainWacky

It was funny that the lookalike just got up at the end and was like "that hurt" because that's what Russians are like!

It still hasn't been renewed for season 3, grrrr.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wonder why she had Mariel arrested.

CaptainWacky

Marial helped cover up Catherine's mother's death.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I suppose when Catherine finds out Mariel didn't know she will forgive her.

Mirah

I love you
CaptainWacky, I am so glad you told me to watch this. It is so good and it is bonkers.

I am finally watching this. I knew there was a thread on it somewhere. I am at the episode where he almost dies.

*edit
I forgot to add that Peter reminds me of a most recent manager I experienced and the religous guy reminds me of my ex husband. I couldn't figure it out until it got to the scene in the woods and I was like, "OMG thats him"
Shutters

CaptainWacky

It is good and still not renewed. :(

Mirah

I love you
I got to the end last night. Just the end of The Great. Not the end of the World tho!

Anyway I just wanted to see her have the baby finally and I did and then I finished all of them. I was so sad it was over, but glad that there is a season 3.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she'll have a metal horse in season 3.

CaptainWacky

HUZZAH.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I can't wait!

CaptainWacky

FIRST EPISODE - It was funny.

I had been thinking "where can the go with Orlo after this?" and then lol he's dead! Made sense! He got too murder happy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HUZZAH! Just as crazy as ever.