The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

I used to do that all the time. It's no big deal.

Anyway, getting back to the ongoing disaster

EM Drive Update - to Tech
Firefly's Ron Glass RIP - probably Media Central
Buzz Aldrin, on his way out? - probably not RR
Holiday Theme Added - probably Help Desk or something
Star Trek Discovery - (page 3 in the RR) Media Central
I Love This Ap - Green Room
DC Animated Universe - Media Central
NCIS Blue Universe - Media Central
T2 Trainspotting - Media Central
(page 4)
No, Mr. Bond - Media Central
N=2i-1 - Tech
Fantastic Beasts - Media Central
Pictures of Mars taken by Spirit Rover - Tech
Silicon life might be possible = Tech
Rogue One, A Star Wars Story - Media Central
The Crown - Media Central
Fantastic Beasts - Media Central
Gun Purchasing Advice - gunforge
Question about How to Transfer Downloads - Tech

Bull + Shit = gturner.

This just in: Most conservatives can frame liberal arguments better than liberals can.

One psychological study upset its authors by figuring this out with college students. The conservatives could frame, explain, and defend liberal positions but the liberals could not do the same for conservative positions. As they dug deeper, it became obvious that conservatives contain all the reasoning methods and values that liberals use, but they also have a bunch more added on top of those that liberals don't possess. Many of those values develop later, with experience and wisdom, which is why youth are predominately liberal and why so many mature out of it as they age.

Bull + Shit = gturner.
You know, I thought your butthurt impotent rage would be entertaining. But it isn't. :( It's tedious and moronic. I'd just let you think you're getting your way, but you're tedious and moronic when you're getting your way too. It makes me suspect that you're a tedious moron. They probably gave you picture book instructions on how to vote for Hillary and you probably still fucked it up.

For a guy that was quitting Wordforge forever, you sure were quick to rush back after your vacation.

You know, I thought your butthurt impotent rage would be entertaining. But it isn't. :( It's tedious and moronic. I'd just let you think you're getting your way, but you're tedious and moronic when you're getting your way too. It makes me suspect that you're a tedious moron. They probably gave you picture book instructions on how to vote for Hillary and you probably still fucked it up.

Foxy, if I worked day and night at it, I could never, ever, be a more pathetic assclown then you. Failed poster, creator of a failed board, owner of a failed rectum. So, you know, props for those achievements. :yes:

Foxy, if I worked day and night at it, I could never, ever, be a more pathetic assclown then you. Failed poster, creator of a failed board, owner of a failed rectum. So, you know, props for those achievements. :yes:
"Creator of a failed board" implies that he ever did more than just bitch about every other board and got off his ass the do something.

Well it looks like they finally grew a pair and decided to ban me. I mean, I guess that's what happened. I didn't get a warning or an e-mail or anything, but if I log in I can't get to anyplace.

Well it looks like they finally grew a pair and decided to ban me. I mean, I guess that's what happened. I didn't get a warning or an e-mail or anything, but if I log in I can't get to anyplace.

Well, the upside is now you can come here and start all over again with no street cred whatsoever just like all the rest of you WF fuckheads.

Just think of it as having no bad habits to unlearn.

Win/win

You no longer show up in the member list, either.

Gul is trying to peg the irony meter.

Why do conservatives continue to think they can insult and condescendingly lecture liberals, while demanding that we stay in the room to listen? That's what I got from the article. Thanks, I guess.​

What an absolutely worthless piece of human garbage.

Back