Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Human Stain

WordInterrupted said:
Of course, you don't provide a link because in context, it's clear that I'm satirizing L_G's claim to be "religious and spiritual." I restated L_G's own racist garbage in a religious setting to underscore how ridiculous it is for her to claim to be religious. Paraphrasing L_G's racism in order to make fun of it doesn't make me racist. Try again.

Never would have occurred to you that L_G et al may not be making blanket statements about all the members of a specific ethnicity, but to a faction of that ethnicity which behaves abhorrently?

Even if there is a true, unilateral intolerance for the members of one group of people or another, seems to me that you're standing outside the proverbial glass house, considering the number of times you've indicated your (sometimes euphemised, sometimes not) personal intolerance for people of faith, or people who hold a certain political ideology. Your intolerance becomes even more ironic when you consider that people here are doing nothing more than exercising their fundamental rights to free speech (something which you have, at least ostensibly, claimed to champion).

So, my dear Monsieur Buttal, when you're condemning others keep in mind that being a quick draw with your thesaurus doesn't mitigate the senitments which you continually voice, which are every bit as intolerant and caustic as those you criticise and parody.

:po:

Never would have occurred to you that L_G et al may not be making blanket statements about all the members of a specific ethnicity, but to a faction of that ethnicity which behaves abhorrently?

If they're not attacking people based on race, why do they use racial language? Here's BDM explaining why he's not racist:

Calling someone a nigger isn't racism, it's insulting and stereotyping someone based solely on their race.

Link

"Insulting and stereotyping someone based soleley on their race" IS racism. People like BDM embrace the substance of racism, but invent silly excuses for why they shouldn't be labeled as racists. It's self-delusion.

Even if there is a true, unilateral intolerance for the members of one group of people or another, seems to me that you're standing outside the proverbial glass house, considering the number of times you've indicated your (sometimes euphemised, sometimes not) personal intolerance for people of faith, or people who hold a certain political ideology. Your intolerance becomes even more ironic when you consider that people here are doing nothing more than exercising their fundamental rights to free speech (something which you have, at least ostensibly, claimed to champion).

I have never on this board stated or implied intolerance of people of faith or people of different political ideologies. You constantly accuse me of doing so because you want it to be true, but unfortuantely for you, it isn't.

WordInterrupted said:
I have never on this board stated or implied intolerance of people of faith or people of different political ideologies. You constantly accuse me of doing so because you want it to be true, but unfortuantely for you, it isn't.

Actually, it is true.

If I had the time, and enough caffeine pills to sort through all of your posts, I'd provide in which you've ridiculed people's beliefs. As satisfying as that might be for me (even risking the coma that your boring tripe might bring about), I don't really need to link because you're the only one who needs to have his memory refreshed.

You constantly defend yourself for not having been intolerant of people's faith because you want it to be true, but unfortunately for you, it isn't.

When you actually bother to present evidence, I might take you seriously. Until then, it's your usual baseless slander.

You make me sad, Octavian. You aren't interested in political ideas or public policy. You're just interested in smearing liberals as stupid and evil. It's small-minded, intellectually impoverished, and pathetic.

WordInterrupted said:
When you actually bother to present evidence, I might take you seriously. Until then, it's your usual baseless slander.

You make me sad, Octavian. You aren't interested in political ideas or public policy. You're just interested in smearing liberals as stupid and evil. It's small-minded, intellectually impoverished, and pathetic.
Reviewing the evidence, I find I agree with this.

WordInterrupted said:

And you disappoint me, Wordin, or rather, the Ivy League has. I'm sure that your English teachers are aglow at your verbal acuity, but your critical thinking profs must be weeping into their hankies.

I don't smear liberals, I smear liberals who are hypocrites. I would agree that simply smearing the whole left side of the aisle is small minded..blah, blah, blah, however there are many liberals here for whom I have a great deal of esteem, both personally and ideologically, you just aren't one of them.

Are you making the mistake that I'm a "hand wringing right-winger" simply because I'm always on about lefties when they ask me to tug up my pantlegs and wade through their shit? Well, think again. Fact is that most of the planks in my platform make me an outcast from the right. But I'll be damned if I'll tolerate some knee-jerking snake oil salesman like you, TJHairball or garamet grab-assing the spotlight as "liberal thinkers" thereby impeding any kind of "meeting in the middle". You and your ilk are the leftist equivalents of Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News, and your inability to react to those with whom you disagree without ridicule and insult is every bit as distasteful as theirs.

Same shit, different pile.

So, don't spend too much time feeling sad for me, Blue Boy.

Finally, my dear, let me just refresh your memory from my favorite of the PM's you've sent me:

WordInterrupted said:
This is TK, my dear, quite (sic) your whining.

WordInterrupted said:
Yes, yes, we all know you hate the Jews, but this thread is not about Judaism. Like a demented street person, you can't help but spew your crazy theories everywhere you go.

And like the foppish cretin you are, you ignore the fact that it's a relevant reply to the subject you raised, opting instead for pretentious dismissiveness where silent reflection would serve you far better.

WordInterrupted said:
If they're not attacking people based on race, why do they use racial language?

Because the cultures they're attacking are predominantly drawn within ethnic borders. How many black hillbillies have you met? How many Hindu "thuggz" or Aleutian "cholos"?

When this dick waving ends, I'll re-enter the discussion.

Until then, I've become quite bored with the lot of you. :roll:

Wordin has no dick to wave. His mommy keeps it in the drawer of her nightstand, and she and her "partner" use it as a strap-on.

I was hoping that by pointing out that allowing your mother to keep your penis in her nightstand drawer was uncommon, I might be helping Wordin to solve some of his problems.

Peter Octavian said:
I don't smear liberals, I smear liberals who are hypocrites.
No, you smear all liberals. If you only smear liberals who are hypocrites, then truly, you must believe all liberals are hypocrites.

I present - unlike you - evidence, which only takes a moment to dig up on a board with a search function:
Peter Octavian said:
Oh yeah, that's exactly what we need: Hippies breeding and squeezing out generations of shiftless iconoclasts, cluttering up the firmament with lame chants, sucking at the federal teat to propel them through academia, then making a career of naysaying the very system which affords them the freedom to do so.
Smearing everybody who might be identified as a hippie... which, as we may recall, you consider anyone posting from a liberal viewpoint to be, whether or not they've chosen to identify themselves as a flower child.

After all, you consider anything you don't agree with to be "hippie bullshit." E.g.:
Peter Octavian said:
What kind of weepy, ass-backward, hippie fucking mentality offers remorse for an evil wanker like Arafat? I don't care if he was a human being or not.
But wait, there's more!
Peter Octavian said:
Spend an afternoon in the company of the Liberal counterparts of the Modern Young Conservative (the aforementioned Unwashed Bohemian (TM) and the Per Diem Protestor (TM) - whom, by the way, are often one and the same depending upon the amount of pot and hippie chicks who’ll flash their tits at any given rally in D.C.) and the difference is unmistakable.
Smearing all "modern young liberals." Which is to say, whoever is under 30 and identifies themselves as belonging to the left in this day and age.

Ok, so you said there are noted liberal posters on this board that you don't smear... who?

Obviously it doesn't include anything that might be considered "young," or "hip..."
Peter Octavian said:
Then Wordin will be around later to collect your "Bleeding-heart Liberal" ID card, and you will be executed by Hambil if you ever show anyone the secret handshake.

Oh, and let's not forget, Imperium and Conchaga will make a big poster with red letters which you will be forced to wear around your neck, saying, "I believe in the big sky-faery."

You are a sorry excuse for a liberal, PBM. Take the walk of shame.
So... uh... who, exactly, do you never smear and hold in high regard? Clearly you're fond of spreading your vitriol indiscriminately.

Number_6...how did you get so many points? I had way more than you before last night...

I demand an explanation! ;)

Don't know. I don't really keep track of these things. Plus, all of the rep comments appear to have disappeared.

Octavian said:
I don't smear liberals

In addition to the evidence TJ has already posted, consider this little gem:

Octavian said:
mother molesting liberal pansy

Link

You do smear liberals, Octavian. Your own words prove that you do.

I'm still waiting for you to post evidence to support your attacks against me. Your most ridiculous claim was that I'm somehow prejudiced against people of faith. I have great respect for the Christian tradition; I would never claim someone is evil or stupid just because they're religious. As usual, you're spouting baseless slander straight out of your own imagination.

Number_6 said:
Wordin has no dick to wave. His mommy keeps it in the drawer of her nightstand, and she and her "partner" use it as a strap-on.

There speaks the great intellect!

The Question said:
And like the foppish cretin you are, you ignore the fact that it's a relevant reply to the subject you raised, opting instead for pretentious dismissiveness where silent reflection would serve you far better.

Your claim that the Jews have been barbarians all through history is irrelevant to this thread. It's just more of your nutty neo-Nazi conspiracy theories. Shoo.