Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Human Stain

Friday said:
Back to the topic?

Anyone? Anyone? Voodoo?

A drunk person once told me I have the most beautiful green eyes. Except, my eyes are blue.

Does that mean I could "pass" for having green eyes?

If your eyes are green enough to fool most sober individuals, then yes, you could pass.

If you have to be drunk to think your eyers are green, then you're SOL.

Heh heh.......I do love seeing them dance.

I'm glad you enjoy getting slapped down, because it's going to happen every time you make claims you can't back up.

Back to the topic?

Oh yes, I was meaning to ask: has anyone read Philip Roth's "The Plot Against America?" It's supposed to be really good but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

WordInterrupted said:
Your claim that the Jews have been barbarians all through history is irrelevant to this thread. It's just more of your nutty neo-Nazi conspiracy theories. Shoo.

Their barbarism toward and usury of Gentiles isn't just my claim, nimrod -- it's chronicled in their own written and oral historical traditions.

And yet the proven fact that their religion, one of the two central pillars of the definition of what it is to be Jewish (the other being "anti-Semitism") is built upon xenophobia, speaks directly to your implication that a person can't be xenophobic and simultaneously religious. Now go get yourself a manicure, or whatever it is you do to alleviate the anguish of being you.

WordInterrupted said:
In such fine historical works as Mein Kampf and The Protocals of the Elders of Zion. :roll:

Are those Jewish? I didn't know that. I was thinking of the Babylonian Talmud and the Torah.

WordInterrupted said:
I'm glad you enjoy getting slapped down, because it's going to happen every time you make claims you can't back up.

When did the slapping down happen??

Oh, that's right, it didn't!

:lol: