[QUOTE="Vulpes Inculta
Something a little bit pretty for this Friday morning:

174627122_10158594644867862_5988104968344852743_n.jpg

I love this :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The view of TK from here:

bb058e52fd89b38eb7d0a0535088beca.png

The board is so uncluttered. All that fake, spammy bullshit is POOF GONE :bigass:. Nice to see all the forums cleaned up.

Too bad about those TOS violations forcing his board offline. Sad really baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

jack

Ya gotta love ignore :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT
Sorry, the page you're looking for can not be found.
The page may have moved, you may have mistyped the address, or followed a bad link.

*****Jack Venooker is not allowed to view THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT******

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LIAR. Baahahahahahaha. If you ever find the link to THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT, you can use my sock. Name: venooker. Password: 11111qqq. Be sure to change the gmail account when you use it. I'm going to need it for my next sock.

Find it before someone figures out where the link is. Baahahahahaha.

I see someone found the link. The venooker account has been taken. :bigass:

What's up Loktar?

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here is another account that's available at THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT....Name: Scotch Guard. password 11122233. PM me!
Here is another account that's available at THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT....Name: john p castle. password zzzXXXcc. PM me!

Two more accounts used by our members. I get them by any means necessary. Think of THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT as a secret forum for TrollKingdom's less fortunate friends....If you will.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'll be attending the Charlotte Convention today (April 24) from 4PM to 6PM. 200 copies of BLACKFOOT-THE KINGDOM will be available.

This also should be away to get more members to join THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT. I'll let them that Steve Bissette and I go way back.

Click Here For Details

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here is another account that's available at THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT....Name: Kelsie kline Knight. password: 362436. PM me for the link, if you could not find the link in this thread, This account will be considered for limited mod status.

jack

jack

jack