THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

How do you spot a liar?

jack

So, the trigger has been pulled. 32Gb RAM kit, new keyboard, mouse, and mousepad, 27" display will all get here Monday (if Amazon shipping estimates are to be believed.)

Didn't actually want the 27" version of this display, because from what I've read, 1080p at 27" size looks a tit bit pixelated. But, meh, fuck it, my eyesight ain't tip fucking top anyway, plus the 25" version won't be in stock until the end of the month.

1Tb SSD (a Western Digital Blue series) will get here a bit later.

That looks like a beast. Well done.

jack

What's that smell?

Why that's the smell of bullshit. Prove it, cupcakeer. Post the link for the board, which you've stopped doing I notice.

No one's PMing you for anything you lying asshole. No one wants you around here anyway, as you shall see. so go on already LIAR. btw I spoke to your admin again, they said you did not have an current account with them :bigass: They said the one you had was offline for TOS violations.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The link to my board is posted on this thread fuckely. You were to busy moaning and bitching you missed it. Go back and find it :bigass: Trust me its there.You're jealous and mad. I'm loving it!

jack

So, the trigger has been pulled. 32Gb RAM kit, new keyboard, mouse, and mousepad, 27" display will all get here Monday (if Amazon shipping estimates are to be believed.)

Didn't actually want the 27" version of this display, because from what I've read, 1080p at 27" size looks a tit bit pixelated. But, meh, fuck it, my eyesight ain't tip fucking top anyway, plus the 25" version won't be in stock until the end of the month.

1Tb SSD (a Western Digital Blue series) will get here a bit later.

Speaking of pulling triggers, I just dumped Verizon and switched to T-Mobile. Quite a deal. 2 lines unlimited 5g text and calling and data for 55 bucks a month, no contract. For 99 extra dollars I got the LG GATE 5G Velvet. 128G. Biggest screen I've ever had and it's FAST. Normally 649 but because I switched its like 4 bucka a month for 2 years, or I can pay it off anytime.

Saved 66% on my monthly bill, better service and coverage and a new phone. :bigass:

Color me happy.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I spoke to your admin again, they said you did not have an current account with them :bigass: They said the one you had was offline for TOS violations.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LIAR. Baahahahahahaha. If you ever find the link to THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT, you can use my sock. Name: venooker. Password: 11111qqq. Be sure to change the gmail account when you use it. I'm going to need it for my next sock.
:bigass:

Find it before someone figures out where the link is. Baahahahahaha.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
New desk setup:

172987260_4049375315125886_2199010694899628126_n.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I would just like to take a moment and offer another sincere apology to the Blackfoot Native American tribe. I am so, so sorry that the idiot on this forum is ruining your people's good name with his malignant stupidity and Uncle Tomfoolery. Truly, an utter disgrace.

jack

I would just like to take a moment and offer another sincere apology to the Blackfoot Native American tribe. I am so, so sorry that the idiot on this forum is ruining your people's good name with his malignant stupidity and Uncle Tomfoolery. Truly, an utter disgrace.

Utterly a disgrace.

jack

jack, have you spoken to Pete or Cory Fucka on FaceBook recently?

Pete McDonald? and it's Fuka, dumbest motherfucker on the planet

jack

What would I be speaking to either of them about?

jack

All I know is, he bumps this thread with something stupid and nonsensical when it's been proven it's offline for TOS violations, so I was just curious why he was asking if I had spoken with them lately.

Just like the last failed board he "ran", that weird Hyperboard where he was all the posters. :D

jack

All I know is, he bumps this thread with something stupid and nonsensical when it's been proven it's offline for TOS violations, so I was just curious why he was asking if I had spoken with them lately.

Just like the last failed board he "ran", that weird Hyperboard where he was all the posters. :D

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that one got banned for the same TOS violations.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack, have you spoken to Pete or Cory Fucka on FaceBook recently?

Pete McDonald? and it's Fuka.

Thanks! Someone signed up as Peter who claimed he knew you. That made me think it was Peter McDonald from your Kindom. So Cory Fuka must be a fake, because the account at my board (THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT spelled it Cory Fucka.