THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And with all that experience, you still fail at basic literacy. Your board is offline due to a TOS violation, nimrod. :bigass:
Your board is offline due to a TOS violation. Did you even read their TOS?

Do you even know what "TOS" means?????????????

This thread has become funny, in that very sad way.

As far as your boasting about your messageboard experience, being given spam forums on unknown messageboards to shut you up is a very common practice in messageboard land. If you call that "experience" that's pretty sad
:bigass:
I did. Same response. I guess you're the bitch.

You really suck at this messageboard thing I see :D
Go eat a barbed wire fence. There's no possible way even you are genuinely too stupid to understand what your host is straight-up telling you. You fucking quoted it, how do you not understand it?
That's because no one likes you enough to bother to look, or they'd tell you the same thing. Your board... is offline. It's not just two geographically-unconnected people who are unable to see it. Nobody can see it. Fuckin' mongoloid.
Yeah just like your board is still online. You never modded a board here either. Prove it or shut the fuck up. Your word isn't "bond" it's shit. Basically everything you say is either a lie or something you stole from someone else.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
And.............given all the board threads you claim to have made, they were mostly about me.....so who's jealous of whom??

:bigass: Your board is still ofline btw. Just thought you should know.

OMG. Two grown fucks moaning and bitching about the same damn thing at the same damn time........ I'm loving it! I'm entertained! YEAH.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Are you still posting at ASVS, as the Official Mad Scientist?
I notice you don't post there at all :bigass: Sad what happened there, isn't it??

To you I mean. I still post there on the reg but I see all trace of you has been deleted. How'd that happen?

By Guest, March 17, 2017
Formally known as BLACKFOOT

jack: Joined: November 29, 2009 - Last visited: October 31, 2014
Hey Gank Master.

I still post there on the reg
^LIAR^

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No you didn't mod anything with Dono at Spinflip. Prove it.:bigass:

jack

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. You Mad Bro? :bigass:

Not at all. I'm enjoying your stupidity more than you could possibly know baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

By Guest, March 17, 2017
Formally known as BLACKFOOT

jack: Joined: November 29, 2009 - Last visited: October 31, 2014
Hey Gank Master.

^LIAR^

LOL "Guest" baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

I post there regularly and you don't post there at all..

You didn't answer my question, which was....what happened to your presence there? There isn't any evidence you ever did anything at ASVS.

Dirk and I are good friends. Something you and he aren't. You mad bro? :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
OMG. Two grown fucks moaning and bitching about the same damn thing at the same damn time........ I'm loving it! I'm entertained! YEAH.
You're entertained by no one believing your lies? What a fucking retarded cupcakeer you are!

jack

So BLACKPOOPER, do you even know what a TOS is?

jack

LOL you're known as a "Guest" at ASVS. What happened to "BLACKFOOT" and all your posts?

Interesting.

jack

And.............given all the board threads you claim to have made, they were mostly about me.....so who's jealous of whom??

:bigass: Your board is still ofline btw. Just thought you should know.

What about this, fishlips? btw, there's a clue buried in there about why your board is offline :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

I must admit I LOVE the idea of you paying 20 a month to admin an offline board. Is that going to be a new "thang"?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL "Guest" baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

I post there regularly and you don't post there at all..

jack: Joined: November 29, 2009 - Last visited: October 31, 2014: You haven't posted at ASVS in 7 years, How is that reguatly? The post I made was on March 17, 2017, 3 years after you were last seen.

jack

I posted there just after New Years dumbass. Several times in fact. I haven't used "jack" as a handle there for a few years now. Probably why you can't "find" me. I post there under a different name. You really do suck at this messageboard stuff dont'cha bro??

Now answer the question. Not a trace of you at ASVS, you even had your name removed from the few posts you claimed are yours (they probably aren't).

So Mr BLACKPOOPER sir, why is that?

oh and btw, your board is offline baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
6c9a8245f3853af9a4b88b36c2163727.png

Yup. Still terminated as of the timestamp you see in the lower right corner.

jack

I could spend some time between her big toes.

Easily. That's some fine big leg.

jack

Hey asshole BLACKPOOPER , you lied about your join date and now you're lying about your board being offline.

Your board is still offline. :bigass: