The Natalie Child is born

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember this day.

Natalie Portman has given birth to a baby boy.

Jesus was a boy.

NOW I'M NOT SAYING that Natalie's baby is the second coming of Christ.

But it's a strong possibility.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Now Michelle needs to give birth to a baby girl and the prophesy will be fulfilled.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Early reports indicate that Natalie insisted that the midwife make the noises of the creepy midwife droid from Episode III.

Mmmmm-ba. Mmmm-ba.

Now Michelle needs to give birth to a baby girl and the prophesy will be fulfilled.

Yes, Michelle's daughter marries Natalie's son and then give birth to the Kwisatz Haderach.

CaptainWacky

The Prince That Was Promised.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
No longer shall this be known as an Azerbaijani holiday, but world holiday!

CaptainWacky

We don't actually know when the boy was born!

A source close to the actress tells OnTheRedCarpet.com that the actress gave birth to a son on June 6, 2011. The baby weighed in at 8 pounds, 7 ounces.

I thought I felt a distrubance in the Force that day...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Funnily enough I was singing "AWAY IN A MANGER" really loud that day.

Coincidence? I think not.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She looked good all fat and round and stuff.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
At least her boobehs will stay bigger for another year or so.

CaptainWacky

They are lovely and serve a purpose.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Natalie Portman’s Baby Name: Aleph

Maureen O'Connor — Natalie Portman's one-month-old Millepied-sired baby boy is named Aleph (or Alef), People, Us, and Israeli gossips report:
Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, much like alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. Aleph is the number 1 in Hebrew and can also be spelled "alef."

Its esoteric meaning in Judaic Kabbalah, as denoted in the theological treaty Sefer-ha-Bahir, relates to the origin of the universe, the "primordial one that contains all numbers."
A pronounceable name that is relevant to the mother's heritage? Aren't they worried that Bear Blu Silverstone and Kal-El Coppola will tease him on the playgrounds of Hollywood? [People, Us]
Aleph Skywalker. I SMELL ANTOTHER TRILOGY!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THE PRIMORDIAL ONE

CaptainWacky

The "Alef" (or "Aleph" now!?) story has been around for a couple of weeks but I won't believe anything until Natalie confirms it TO ME, IN PERSON.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I read it on Twitter today, IT MUST BE TRUE.

CaptainWacky

COULD BE A TRICK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So, was she already looking at 10-year-old Annakin like a hot piece of ass? 'Cause that's a little eepy-cray.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
She's only meant to be 14 in Episode 1 but it really doesn't come across like that, I agree.

CaptainWacky

Yes but it's similar to Leia smiling at R2 at the end of Star Wars SO I APPROVE.