Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love little frogs. They're so cute.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
not those kind of peepers, sillies! :shock:

are you both city boys???!!!

I was for a bit, but my hometown where I grew up and have currently moved back to is still very rural. I hear peepers outside my window every morning.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Too many people though.

I prefer just to go about town unnoticed.

Yeah thats great if you're a ninja or Batman, which I'm fairly certain you are not.

Your going to be a crazy, creepy old hermit who yells at kids to get off his lawn, aren't you? And then eventually you'll marry the crazy old cat lady.

Mirah

I love you
Wow, I've never heard that sound before. You can listen to it on Wiki, thats neat. It almost sounds like crickets in a group. Our frogs are much more gutteral sounding.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Yeah thats great if you're a ninja or Batman, which I'm fairly certain you are not.

Your going to be a crazy, creepy old hermit who yells at kids to get off his lawn, aren't you? And then eventually you'll marry the crazy old cat lady.

I have my group of friends, and while I like making more. Living in a small town would be too confining.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There's nothing confining about living in a small town. WIDE OPEN SPACES. You can make all the noise you want, and nobody cares.

A PEEPER JUMPED ON MY LEG TODAY, coincidence? I THINK NOT, MEEP MEEP.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There's nothing confining about living in a small town. WIDE OPEN SPACES. You can make all the noise you want, and nobody cares.

Indeed. I opened my bedroom window and cranked my stereo all the way up last night at 3 AM and got no complaints.