The Punch Heard 'Round the World

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
When and how did I get sand in your britches, Jack?

I'd blah blah about you taking shit too seriously, but you could've posted that in jest. I don't wanna be the pot preaching at the kettle.

I loves you deeply Kitty Kat, in every imaginable way. I'm just having fun imagining you with this thick and veiny penis.

Kinda hawt actually.

And yes, with you, it's just in fun.

With your little butt buddy, I just keep picturing him wiping his ex-wife's shit off on her after assfucking her, and that really says it all, n'est ce pas?

Not to mention his continuing eruditeness elsewhere on the board.

jack

does erudite rhyme with crudite?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
With your little butt buddy, I just keep picturing him wiping his ex-wife's shit off on her after assfucking her, and that really says it all, n'est ce pas?

Kinda sad that you keep obsessing over shit that never happened anyway...

jack

Not as sad as you continuing to lie about it. :bigass:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
You sure aren't. Just one of the few who seems to continually default to such a weak method. Again, I'm not sticking up for Jack here, but your own behaviour is obsessive as well.

Key difference: This shit actually cracks me up. Has done for years. Some people actually take this shit seriously. As for my continually defaulting to such a weak method, I notice you ALWAYS mention it. Someone ALWAYS laments it.

Perhaps a quote would have helped. I'll avoid the fact that you always deem it necessary to reply to Karma comments, but other than that, I commented on them as they appeared. Disembodied, OT images.

AGAIN: Plenty respond to karma comments (and yes, CONTINUOUSLY). Don't get me wrong, these are well thought out criticisms, and I thank you for them. Doesn't mean I'm going to change one iota, (I am a mindless boring cunt, you will recall) but it's food for thought.

jack

"food for thought"

kids-who-eat-shit22.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This one did turn out pretty funny...my furrowed eyebrows are pleased.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Funny thing is, when I was arguing with Impy I really had no idea who that broad was.

jack

Yes. You always were.

Take this blatant troll thread for example. It's a face palm of obvious reactionary trolling. I pity those that have taken the bait.

Having said that, she does look like an Oompa Loompa.

You know how this convenient this all comes off, mr white knight?

jack

Funny thing is, when I was arguing with Impy I really had no idea who that broad was.

Ditto, and even now that I do, I still don't even more so now.

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
Are you telling me you are attracted to Jersey trash? She is not a woman, she is a cunt like all guidos.

DUDE! She is ORANGE and 4'11". A FUCKING OOMPA LOOMPA!

2532.imgcache.jpg

I'm an asshole, but even I don't agree with hitting women. EVER.

Snooki here, by the way, is curvy, soft, and sexy.

A twisted little nerd fuck like yourself probably wishes you had even half a testicle's worth of nerve to go and try and talk to a woman in person who isn't taking money in exchange for attention.

Come to think of it, but you're probably the kind of nasty shithead that goes for date rape. That's right, huh?

You sick little fuck. That's the only way you can get anything, isn't it?

Imperium is a degenerate rapist of women.

I'd so like to meet you in person. I'd make you hope for death.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Why wouldn't you hit a woman EVER?

How about if she'd just tried to shoot you but the gun misfired?

How about if she was standing over an infant child with a knife threatening to kill it?

EVER?

Are you sure?

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
Why wouldn't you hit a woman EVER?

How about if she'd just tried to shoot you but the gun misfired?

How about if she was standing over an infant child with a knife threatening to kill it?

EVER?

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm sure.

I wouldn't hit a woman in those situations you mention.

Kick her in the cunt, yes.

But hit her in the face?

That's just wrong.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yes, I'm sure.

I wouldn't hit a woman in those situations you mention.

Kick her in the cunt, yes.

But hit her in the face?

That's just wrong.

You're an idiot. But I wouldn't expect anything but silliness from a sock brought back from who the fuck knows when to drum up traffic.

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
You're an idiot. But I wouldn't expect anything but silliness from a sock brought back from who the fuck knows when to drum up traffic.

And you're a little pussy faggot who can't take that I flamed him in my post about how shitty TK has become.

Which, by the way, I still hold you accountable for. You're a perfect example of the kind of stupid shits that populate this dried up fuck rag of a message board.

'Queer.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
And you're a little pussy faggot who can't take that I flamed him in my post about how shitty TK has become.

Which, by the way, I still hold you accountable for. You're a perfect example of the kind of stupid shits that populate this dried up fuck rag of a message board.

'Queer.

Flamed? Lulz.