The Punch Heard 'Round the World

snooki.gif

Fucking hilarious. I can't stop laughing at this. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah that's fuckin hilarious. Class act sucker punching somebody, let alone a girl. Who is it and why should I find it anything but reprehensible?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well there's a shocker. bastions of good taste and elegant decorum they are not. Probably some version of Real World or something...

Yeah that's fuckin hilarious. Class act sucker punching somebody, let alone a girl. Who is it and why should I find it anything but reprehensible?

HOLY SHIT, homo. It is a show on MTv called "Jersey Shore." The fact that it is a show about a bunch of douche bags is the reprehensible part and has plenty of parodies, and blog posts.

Momma said knock you out! POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

OMG, this is so god damn FUNNY! :arofl:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you're an idiot Impy. Anyone that would punch a girl for laughs clearly isn't getting any.

jack

Takes a lot of class to deck a woman, is all I'm sayng.

Get real.

Are you telling me you are attracted to Jersey trash? She is not a woman, she is a cunt like all guidos.

DUDE! She is ORANGE and 4'11". A FUCKING OOMPA LOOMPA!

293.snooki.jersey.lr.121109.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
There are two kinds of men in the world: those who think a woman ought to be punched in the face from time to time, and men who slap the dogshit out of the guys in the first group. What the particular girl may look like doesn't make any difference at all. If I'd seen it I'd have done my level best to drop that guy, and if she was kin to me I'd have put a hole in him.

If punching a girl in the face is your idea of a good time, you don't have much to offer. Fuck off.

There are two kinds of men in the world: those who think a woman ought to be punched in the face from time to time, and men who slap the dogshit out of the guys in the first group. What the particular girl may look like doesn't make any difference at all. If I'd seen it I'd have done my level best to drop that guy, and if she was kin to me I'd have put a hole in him.

If punching a girl in the face is your idea of a good time, you don't have much to offer. Fuck off.

LOL!!

These people only have one purpose in life, and that is for the entertainment of others. I enjoy partaking in schadenfreude and the bitch got her comeuppance.

Yeah, he should go to jail for hitting another person, but hell if I still don't find the shit FUCKING HILARIOUS.

POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Christ, that is my new sig!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
You know what would have been even funnier than that girl getting punched out? The guy who punched her getting sucker punched in the kisser for punching her.

Chivalry exists for a reason.

Weevil

If I point out Imperium is not a bad troll, will that kill it? Because there's no reason for it to end just yet.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh I know he's probably trolling, that just isn't one of those areas I have any control over. I could share any number of stories where coming to a girl's rescue actually went very badly for me, but it has never occurred to me NOT to interfere when I see it happen. It's like a reflex. I guess I'm just wired that way. I know I can't save the whole world, but the dragonslayer gene is strong in me and I'll be damned if somebody gets away with it while I'm there.

The problem with Imperium's "attitude" is that there's a whole generation of assholes raised on hardcore rap and GTA games who think "women's equality" means they oughtta be able to punch them out. Doesn't work that way, douchebags, and no matter how many times I have to step in that's just the way it has to be...

jack

Pound for pound men are bigger/stronger, so there's no such thing as a "fair fight"

Oh I know he's probably trolling

No. Nevar!

that just isn't one of those areas I have any control over. I could share any number of stories where coming to a girl's rescue actually went very badly for me, but it has never occurred to me NOT to interfere when I see it happen. It's like a reflex. I guess I'm just wired that way. I know I can't save the whole world, but the dragonslayer gene is strong in me and I'll be damned if somebody gets away with it while I'm there.

God damn, he should have leaned into the punch. The animated gif is meserizing, isn't it? He slowly turns his head toward her and then...POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!

If you notice, the other guy in the middle (your hero type) catches the blow before he nails the whore in the kisser.

I am sure you would have been that guy in the middle sacrificing your face to soften the blow to her jaw.

Basically, if you cannot read between the lines, I am calling you a pussy.

MY HERO!

The problem with Imperium's "attitude" is that there's a whole generation of assholes raised on hardcore rap and GTA games who think "women's equality" means they oughtta be able to punch them out. Doesn't work that way, douchebags, and no matter how many times I have to step in that's just the way it has to be...

Nah.

Your attitude is that women are weak because, well they are women god dammit! Women need to be taken care of and protected like a soft, delicate flower. I call bullshit, and you are a sexist fagpile.

Women are intelligent enough and *GASP* equal enough to know to STFU and not antagonize someone, especially a drunk guido. Your attitude allows women to get away with this atrocious anti-social behavior when no one should, because you never know the consequences of running ones mouth.

Your pussy ass hero mentality wouldn't give a damn if it was a small, scrawny guy running his mouth and then got slammed in the jaw. Hell you would sit there and say, "Man, he should have known better!" So you can kiss my ass, hero.

At the end of the day, the terrorizing guido should go to jail because of what he did not because of who he did it to. If you KTFO someone when they are running their mouth is overt use of force and I don't care if it was a guy or a women (You know, because women are not weak, you sexist pig).

But it is still FUCKING HILARIOUS!

POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

jack

The irony in the above post is almost suffocating.

jack

Oh, Jack

I hear that a lot first thing in the am actually.