The Punch Heard 'Round the World

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
snooki.gif

Fucking hilarious. I can't stop laughing at this. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!
It'd be funnier if she were black.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No. Nevar!

God damn, he should have leaned into the punch. The animated gif is meserizing, isn't it? He slowly turns his head toward her and then...POW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!
You're carrying around a deep-seated hatred of women, so much pain and rejection...she really hurt you didn't she? If I had to guess your psychological issue, I'd say closeted homosexual with strong feelings of self-loathing because of it. Don't worry dude, in five years the strain will be too much, you'll whiplash the other direction and become Henoch.
If you notice, the other guy in the middle (your hero type) catches the blow before he nails the whore in the kisser.
I didn't study the video nearly as closely as you seem to have. I just wonder how many times you had to pause it while working the keyboard with only one hand...

I am sure you would have been that guy in the middle sacrificing your face to soften the blow to her jaw.
no, actually there is a pretty easy way to use his own momentum to carry him forward and down with my knee in the middle of his back. It's a leverage thing. I don't like to get hit either, so I do my best to avoid it. To many blows to the head makes a person start to sound like...well, you.

Basically, if you cannot read between the lines, I am calling you a pussy.

MY HERO!
Man that hurt my feelings. An anonymous internet bully called me names. Is this where I should show my internet bravado and threaten to beat you up or something?

Nah.
Your attitude is that women are weak because, well they are women god dammit! Women need to be taken care of and protected like a soft, delicate flower. I call bullshit, and you are a sexist fagpile.
Interestingly, many times people who are trying hard to hurt others subconsciously use terms and insults that would deeply offend them if reversed. So in effect you can tell what a person's anxieties are by the insults he chooses to levy. You said, "fagpile" as if that would really sting. Question is, sting WHOM?

Women are intelligent enough and *GASP* equal enough to know to STFU and not antagonize someone, especially a drunk guido. Your attitude allows women to get away with this atrocious anti-social behavior when no one should, because you never know the consequences of running ones mouth.
This, as any person with a background in abusive behavior can tell you, is CLASSIC abuser defense. "I know it was wrong, but she should know not to piss me off like that." It's called shifting the blame, and is a main reason why battered women stay with assholes like you. Truthfully, I hope that you CAN'T get laid or keep a woman, because the alternative is that you treat yours in exactly the same way.

Your pussy ass hero mentality wouldn't give a damn if it was a small, scrawny guy running his mouth and then got slammed in the jaw. Hell you would sit there and say, "Man, he should have known better!" So you can kiss my ass, hero.
If the scrawny pussy getting his ass kicked was you, you're probably right.

At the end of the day, the terrorizing guido should go to jail because of what he did not because of who he did it to. If you KTFO someone when they are running their mouth is overt use of force and I don't care if it was a guy or a women (You know, because women are not weak, you sexist pig).

But it is still FUCKING HILARIOUS!

POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Again with the latent hostility toward women and the revealing choice of insults (weak, scrawny, sexist). I stand with my original assessment: in five years' time you'll be flaming like a hundred foot bonfire...

You're carrying around a deep-seated hatred of women

No. It's funny. IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS. I am hoping someone adds a jaunty tune to the video clip.

Besides, we know you are a sexist fagpile. "Remember kids, women are weak!"

I didn't study the video nearly as closely as you seem to have.

It is not hard to miss a pussy hero getting rocked. Every time I watch the gif I chuckle. Violence against women is bad, but it is encouraged against vile POS'es.

no, actually there is a pretty easy way to use his own momentum to carry him forward and down with my knee in the middle of his back. It's a leverage thing. I don't like to get hit either, so I do my best to avoid it.

Don't talk about how to fight. It is like an expert swimmer who has never gotten into a pool.

Man that hurt my feelings. An anonymous internet bully called me names. Is this where I should show my internet bravado and threaten to beat you up or something?

I think you should. PUSSY!

This, as any person with a background in abusive behavior

Reformed are we? You take the the interwebz and let your rage burn, BURN!!!! at an Internet poster?

How dare that guy on TK say such things! I promised I would never, NEVER choke my little sister again for playing with my He-Man dolls so from this point forward I will crusade against...this forum post.

BEHOLD! I AM DONOVAN. I AM ANGRY...NOTICED MY FURROWED EYEBROWS...FURROWED BECAUSE I AM ANGRY!

"I know it was wrong, but she should know not to piss me off like that." It's called shifting the blame, and is a main reason why battered women stay

Snooki is not a battered woman. You are comparing other women, who of no fault of their own, gets beaten because they burnt the pancakes to a drunk, Guido skank on a reality show running her mouth and then gets her comeuppance?

SRSLY?

How low are you going to go? First you declare your sexist attitudes toward women by stating that they are weak, inferior beings and now you insults millions of women who are in abusive relationships that lead to broken bones and death.

You are a degenerate pussy.

And the rest all I read was "Blah blah blah, I am a dirty whore."

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No. It's funny. IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS. I am hoping someone adds a jaunty tune to the video clip.

Besides, we know you are a sexist fagpile. "Remember kids, women are weak!"
Hmm "fagpile" again. And your avatar seems to show a phallic object entering a small round hole...yep, you're a closet queer.

It is not hard to miss a pussy hero getting rocked. Every time I watch the gif I chuckle. Violence against women is bad, but it is encouraged against vile POS'es.
Decipher this nonsense. You're asking somebody to knock you out because you're a vile POS?

Don't talk about how to fight. It is like an expert swimmer who has never gotten into a pool.
Yeah because I'll never have the pretend internet toughness of Imperium the Special Olympian.

I think you should. PUSSY!
Can't argue with this. I am what I eat...

Reformed are we? You take the the interwebz and let your rage burn, BURN!!!! at an Internet poster?
mad? not so much. Bored, yeah. You don't bring a whole lot of heat to your flame, do you?

How dare that guy on TK say such things! I promised I would never, NEVER choke my little sister again for playing with my He-Man dolls so from this point forward I will crusade against...this forum post.
Interesting that out of the thousands of possible toys your internal mental imagery could have picked, you went with the hugely muscled semi-naked blatantly homoerotic "He Man" toys. You could have said, "broke your toy truck," or anything else, but you went right to the big flamer and his naked friends...again, this says an awful lot about your subconscious mind, Impy. You're letting your fag-flag show.

BEHOLD! I AM DONOVAN. I AM ANGRY...NOTICED MY FURROWED EYEBROWS...FURROWED BECAUSE I AM ANGRY!
Interestingly, this is EXACTLY how I talk. You're pretty astute for a closeted self-repressed homosexual.

Snooki is not a battered woman. You are comparing other women, who of no fault of their own, gets beaten because they burnt the pancakes to a drunk, Guido skank on a reality show running her mouth and then gets her comeuppance?
No I'm comparing your pathetic defense "She should have known better" to the usual mantra chanted by idiots who like to teach their women the occasional "lesson".

How low are you going to go?
Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

First you declare your sexist attitudes toward women by stating that they are weak, inferior beings and now you insults millions of women who are in abusive relationships that lead to broken bones and death.
Back atcha buttercup.

You are a degenerate pussy.
Wait, didn't we cover this already? I fail to see the insult here. Degenerate? check. Pussy? Yes please. Christ, how many times are you going to hurl the same insults? And do I really need to point out here that once again your choice for the most insulting vile word you can think to call me, THREE TIMES no less, is a slang term for woman's vagina? The hatred you must seethe with, day after day, as the female world rejects you again and again.

And the rest all I read was "Blah blah blah, I am a dirty whore."

See above. Not "dirty prick", not "dirty asshole", but "dirty whore." I bet your mother was a strong and domineering woman wasn't she? Is that why you hate them so? Is that why you will ultimately turn to men for your comfort in a harsh cruel world ruled by people better than yourself? Women better than you? Oh how it must burn...

Hmm "fagpile" again. And your avatar seems to show a phallic object entering a small round hole...yep, you're a closet queer.

The only closet homosexual in this thread is Jack. The problem with you is that you are implying that homosexuals beat women.

First women are weak and now homosexuals are the root cause of domestic violence.

WTF Donovan.

Decipher this nonsense. You're asking somebody to knock you out because you're a vile POS?

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Yeah because I'll never have the pretend internet toughness

GRRRR, ROAR! Hahahaha.

Can't argue with this. I am what I eat...

Does PETA know?

Interesting that out of the thousands of possible toys your internal mental imagery could have picked, you went with the hugely muscled semi-naked blatantly homoerotic "He Man" toys. You could have said, "broke your toy truck," or anything else, but you went right to the big flamer and his naked friends...again, this says an awful lot about your subconscious mind, Impy. You're letting your fag-flag show.

Again with the implication that homosexuals abuse women. Interesting indeed! Are you projecting Donovan?

Interestingly, this is EXACTLY how I talk. You're pretty astute for a closeted self-repressed homosexual.

Keep piling it on.

No I'm comparing your pathetic defense "She should have known better" to the usual mantra chanted by idiots who like to teach their women the occasional "lesson".

Stop back peddling. You got caught in your lies.

Donovan:
1) Women are weak.
2) Homosexuals cause domestic violence.

Wanna go for a third?

I R WINNER!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The only closet homosexual in this thread is Jack. The problem with you is that you are implying that homosexuals beat women.

First women are weak and now homosexuals are the root cause of domestic violence.

WTF Donovan.

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

GRRRR, ROAR! Hahahaha.

Does PETA know?

Again with the implication that homosexuals abuse women. Interesting indeed! Are you projecting Donovan?

Keep piling it on.

Stop back peddling. You got caught in your lies.

Donovan:
1) Women are weak.
2) Homosexuals cause domestic violence.

Wanna go for a third?

I R WINNER!

I don't even feel like trying to translate this mess into workable material. Bored now. It's like arguing with that bum who talks to himself on the corner downtown. For all I know, it's you.

I don't even feel like trying to translate this mess into workable material. Bored now. It's like arguing with that bum who talks to himself on the corner downtown. For all I know, it's you.

How does it feel like to be schooled?

Consider your misogynistic, homophobic self owned.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How does it feel like to be schooled?

Consider your misogynistic, homophobic self owned.
You tell me. Deciphering you nonsense was harshing my buzz, like arguing logic with a toddler. You didn't beat me, you bored me. Pretty big difference...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
yep.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
^That one looks staged. There's barely a reaction from the woman on the camera's left, even though she's watching the exaggerated slap. Also, the slapee is overturning in reaction to the slap.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That looks like a movie clip of some sort/

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
According to the Media, this was indeed real. The asshole stole her drink. Thats why she was cussing him ass for it when he fucked up and hit her. The cops got his dumb ass, and now when all the inmates sees this on TV, I hope they beat his ass the same way he beat hers.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xe7V85lA-bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xe7V85lA-bI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Weevil

At last, a proper Speak Freely thread.