The Punch Heard 'Round the World

Of course it is real, and UTTER HILARIOUS!!! The guy is a real mans, man who had to protect himself from a drunk, raging woman.

In spite of this, he has apologized to the skank.

I hope everyone in this thread donates money to his legal defense:

http://saveferro.blogspot.com/

God bless America, and God bless all of us...except Donovan who we discovered to be a misogynistic, homophobe in this very thread.

Join me in unison as I proclaim, POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER day on TK: December, 23, 2009!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Fucker stole her drink. Thats why she was railing his ass, then he decks her. What I can't understand is why all those other "Men" just stood there and did nothing. :suspicious:

Fucker stole her drink. Thats why she was railing his ass, then he decks her. What I can't understand is why all those other "Men" just stood there and did nothing. :suspicious:

Because they were too busy laughing like me. Laughing on the inside, but laughing nonetheless.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Because they were too busy laughing like me. Laughing on the inside, but laughing nonetheless.

This song was written just for you dude :sing:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tEH_YYqEH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_tEH_YYqEH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Imperium wishes all the girls who regularly reject him would get punched.

There are not enough fists in the world to punch everyone who rejects Imperium.

Imperium was rejected by the female nurse who delivered his scraggly ass.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
And then by his mother.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
And then by the toothless hag who lived near the dumpster they threw him in.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Imperium wishes he had an oompa loompa girl of his own.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Then his pillow would not be wet with tears.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The tears of a clown.

I hurt Donovan's fweelings. You can tell because he posted 6 times in a row. In his rage he couldn't render one complete post.

I have to keep my massive ownage down to a minimum before I do irreversible damage to someone's psyche.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol yeah because your mad skillz completely blew me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
away.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No wait it was right the first time

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When Imperium posts quick updates they have to change the name to "twatter".

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Settle down fag, settle down. No one is talking about blowing you unless it is a double team of your father and Jack.

Hey there, little bear, why the long face?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why are you showing us your baby pictures? Don't you know what internet people can do with that information?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Isn't it past your bedtime, little guy? Remember you always wake up in the middle of the night with those uncontrollable sobs of pain and loneliness. You need to try and get some rest before that happens.