The SuN HATES Seph Thread

Donovan

beer, I want beer
geez this bant thing is taking a little bit longer than i expected....

lol i banned from self proclaimed home of the banned & @ tk let to live free...
I don't know what to make of it.....i suppose i need a plan b

You have to plan your acts of deliberate anarchy for when there's an admin who gives a shit running around.

Are there any of those left?

Shit, I'm going to miss you. Don't disappear. You know how to find me.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
This is about Seph is it? Seph turned out to be an asshole, eh? Hm.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
SuN, as far as I can see, no PI was given here that would trace this back to Seph IRL, so no rule was broken.
Of course, you post his mugshot or stuff from his fb or anything like that, you're out. (Don't do it, pls. I want you to stay)

Sephy, , drop me (or any other mod/admin) a line if you disagree, I'll see what I can do about it.

Seph

Retired Account
bullshit, what do u mean....tk or rh?

i said bai becasue seph made it clear he is passing pix around, i was just preparing for the inevitable.

u are making up what u like to serve your purpose, i have circulated no pix ur a fucking butthurt.

Seph

Retired Account
& im about to collect another

Night all <3 mwah
[temporarily removed]

[temporarily removed]

Pix of my cawk well done, big bad troll u are, why dont u suck it, all u were good at.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You're opinion is always welcome, dear, and I took your post as such. I was just stating the obvious to be a smartass :)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Not sure what I find more disturbing - that the parrot clearly asks "you want to screw me" somewhere in between, or the fact that its human talks to him as if the parrot actually knows what it is saying.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
That is what you need to do if you don't want them screeching and hooting all day.

Parrots do a lot of vocalizing, no matter what.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
No, you save that for the animals who won't repeat the sounds you make during orgasm back to you in a slightly shriller voice every time they want a scratch in the next thirty years.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
As a sidenote - my uncle once owned a Beo, which he kept in the kitchen. The best place ever for such a bird to be kept, seriously. The way he imitated the coffee machine was simply mouth-watering.

Yub

Anachrophobic
*walks in the thread*

OK. I've no idea what this is all about, but if there is really xrated pics of SuN somewhere on the net....why hasn't anyone dug them up for our amusement?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
After reading this thread, and the RH one, and knowing nothing about ESAD/SuN and their relationship.

I don't see either as "winning" any sort of "troll".

I see a scorned lover and an apathetic "lover".

Fact of the matter is, if he was ashamed of his nudes he never would have sent them. Rule #1 of sending nudes: don't send them if you don't want the world to see.

As Cody says, my .02. Sun's drama didn't do anything but give me twenty minutes of leisurely reading.