The SuN HATES Seph Thread

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Pix of my cawk well done, big bad troll u are, why dont u suck it, all u were good at.

shut up u dirty slut, im good @ a lot more than blowing u; i mean i was great @ making u cry & i certainly did a great job @ betraying u, nao didnt i?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
After reading this thread, and the RH one, and knowing nothing about ESAD/SuN and their relationship.

I don't see either as "winning" any sort of "troll".

I see a scorned lover and an apathetic "lover".

Fact of the matter is, if he was ashamed of his nudes he never would have sent them. Rule #1 of sending nudes: don't send them if you don't want the world to see.

As Cody says, my .02. Sun's drama didn't do anything but give me twenty minutes of leisurely reading.

Fuck off back to RH/BN lizardboy. No one here gives the tiniest fuck what you think or say.

jack

Fucking lizard people are worse than worthless.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I thought you weren't talking to me anymore, Jacklerchat?

:bigass:

2342.imgcache.jpg

jack

Posting PM's is the HEIGHT of being pwnt/butthurt etc, Flaglerchat. At least around these parts. I know your board standards are much lower, but then you aren't there now, are you?

Thanks for acknowledging how easy it was to completely get to you, Jibblypuff.

You've just GOT to wash the mud out of those socks.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Fleeing Reject Haven is the height of your butthurt, or so I thought.

Thanks for making yet another topic about RH/Jacklerchat/SockasaurusRex banter. That's two-for-two in less than twenty-four hours.

And to think, all I had to do was mention Jacklerchat twice on BN to get you out of hiding. Wrapped around a twenty one year olds finger. If I were 17, would this be considered pedophilia, Jacklerchat? How hard I've fucked you?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Banhammer pl0x xo bye all

removed

jack

Posting PM's is the height of being owned.

Go back to Retard Haven. No one cares what you think here. Don't be fooled it's any other way.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.

jack

Yknow, especially in this thread, your "tactics" are less than effective.

Fuck off back to RH, people just scroll by this shit. You'll never "get" tk, lizardboi.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
You're not scrolling by it.

You're the Troll King! This is Troll Kingdom!

I think I get TK.

P.S. Jack - you're still "communicating" with me. MUWAHAHAHAHA!

jack

You're fun to troll. Took me awhile to decide, because Lizard People suck as a rule, but you pass.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I'm so trolled and pwnt. I just don't know what to do.

You got me so good. I never saw the Jack and Flaglerchat multi-personality disorder come along.

But shit, you fooled everyone. Not really, but you fooled a lot of them.

jack

"Them"?

jack

So, you'd be about 22, wouldn't you?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
So, you'd be about 22, wouldn't you?

Go lurk RH. I haven't the need to repeat myself. Nobody even bats an eye when you make accusations towards me.

That's the best part of you "trolling" me.

N-O-B-O-D-Y gives you the attention, but me.

Dance for me Jacklerchat.

Dance.

jack

LOL. My karma box says it all.

Y'know what's funny? You have no idea who's reading it at this moment.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
What the fuck is all this then?

Look, I just got home and I can't try and decipher this much "crazy" right now. You two clearly have issues and for both your sakes I would try and make at least a truce not to splash both of your personal biz all over TK.

SuN you have no right to post personal pictures of Seph here and I will review tomorrow whether I will ban your reactionary ass for doing so. Bang out of fucking order, missy. If you need to attention whore what an arsehole he is in public you have already lost the day.

Then again... I am not going to start laying down the law right now because I don't know how much tit-for-tat has gone on here or been posted publicly and I REALLY couldn't give a fuck to dig deeper in to this right now.

Btw a srs word of advice to M....although u know it anywyas...just a reminder....Seph <3 u....but he can't be trusted, keep him @ arm's length, he told me more rl about u than i was comfortable with & i often changed the subject to prevent further disclosure. This is one of the reasons I havnt been posting on TK, I feel like he gave me a tour through ur boxer's draws.
Meh.. I assume you're talking about me there. Alex can say what the fuck he wants about me. I've known him since he was six. I've lived with him and spent a large portion of my life side by side with him. He's my brother. Not much can change that now. We've all been fuck ups. What's new?

As far as I can see you two need to stop being keyboard warriors and chill the fuck out for a minute. As for you SuN I don't know what he's done to you or how justified in your anger you are or ...oh who gives a fuck... You know full well that posting those types of pictures of him is well out of the realms of decency. Stop playing life like it stops at the borders of TK or the Badlands. That behaviour is shitty in anyone's book.

NOW.. I am going to read for a while then go to bed. Try not to E-throttle each-other until I wake up and can be the mandatory adult about all this.

Let me leave you with a song.

[YOUTUBE]23Dm7sQ1C1E[/YOUTUBE]

Night all.