The Umbrella Academy

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He was misunderstood.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
EPISODE 6

It's dragging a bit, like Netflix superhero comic book shows DO.

CaptainWacky

Was that the episode that ended with 5 going back in time and erasing the whole episode? That was a bit annoying, but the pace picks up a lot after that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, he undid a lot of stuff :rwmad:

I guess creepy boyfriend has the book Klaus threw in the dumpster. How long has he been spying on them? I GUESS i WILL FIND OUT.

Love Child

One Love
Yeah, he is a creepy boyfriend! I didn't realize that 5 had done that. I must admit, I fast-forwarded through the military scenes so I am sure I missed some stuff like that. I went back and watched it last night and still ff through those scenes but made sure I was paying attention to the other scenes!

Time travel shows mess with my mind!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
episode 7

HIS WHOLE LIFE, HE HAS BEEN SPYING ON THEM HIS WHOLE LIFE.

Luther at the rave was fun.

Love Child

One Love
I think I must have fallen asleep through part of episode 7. So I am re-watching now.
It is annoying how the siblings don't believe #5 at first.

CaptainWacky

You probably shouldn't fast forward through scenes.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just finished ep 8. I bet they change time again so Alison doesn't DIE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH Alison didn't die! They shouldn't have locked Vanya in that room. Also, why are there spikes on the walls? Is it supposed to be one of the rooms where the walls close in and squish whoever is inside?

CaptainWacky

I can't remember.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Watched the last one!

Luther is annoying, he did everything that made sure Vanya caused the apocalypse. And also, I don't understand why their father didn't know he was only going to make Vanya explode someday.

CaptainWacky

But his sexy furry body!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Monkeys are never evil.

6aUh5t5.gif

OH Alison didn't die! They shouldn't have locked Vanya in that room. Also, why are there spikes on the walls? Is it supposed to be one of the rooms where the walls close in and squish whoever is inside?

Those spikes are supposed to be foam spikes for noise cancelling I am pretty sure. And Luther is the worst for putting her in the room! Especially after Allison said she wanted to talk to her. Well, write to her. Whatever. The apocalypse didn't have to happen. WTF.

So favorite character. I think I have to pick Klaus. I like his power, he used it very well when he needed to, and the fact that he wears his character flaw on his sleeve and maintains a sense of humor makes him relatable. Plus he's the only way Ben shows up and kicks ass when he does.

CaptainWacky

Still not renewed...

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Billy Bones is looking cute.