The Walking Dead: ongoing discussion thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Can't remember which season is starting, or how many seasons there are to go, or how many spin-offs there's going to be, or if they're finally going to make the tv movies where Rick is in a helicopter, so let's just have one thread for all Walking Dead discussion there EVER shall be.

I'll watch it because I have no life.

CaptainWacky

The Flying Dead.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I wish someone would show up in a helicopter and take me away.

CaptainWacky

I saved pics of female celebrities while watching it.

CaptainWacky

This week's was actually quite good.

CaptainWacky

So it's back for the final season and it's now on Disney+ in the UK, which must suck for people who don't have that and have been watching on FX for the last ten years.

The episode was okay.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So it's back for the final season and it's now on Disney+ in the UK, which must suck for people who don't have that and have been watching on FX for the last ten years.

The episode was okay.
FX? Home of Archer and really good movies? It's on AMC here in the US. Yeah good episode.

CaptainWacky

We do things differently over here.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hmpf. I get neither Star nor AMC.

CaptainWacky

Turn the dog into a zombie you cowards.

CaptainWacky

You've solved Lost!

CaptainWacky

I still watch this lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’m intrigued by it being on Disney+. I might tune in just to see how it ends, but I’m guessing most of the characters I liked (Carol, Daryl, Mischonne) are dead or have left.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I’m intrigued by it being on Disney+. I might tune in just to see how it ends, but I’m guessing most of the characters I liked (Carol, Daryl, Mischonne) are dead or have left.
Carol and Daryl are still alive and haven't left the show. Mischonne is still alive afaik and I'm sure she will return to the show before the finale or in the movies.

Also last I heard, Carol and Daryl will be getting their own spin off show. I hope it's like a zombie version of I Love Lucy.

CaptainWacky

It's not actually bad, it's pretty good sometimes, really. I understand why people gave up as it went through a long period of being bad or annoying and lots of characters leaving. I enjoyed the latest episode well enough.

Are they actually still doing the tv movies? I haven't heard anything about them since they were announced. Rick's still living in a helicopter as far as I know.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I’m glad to hear my favourites are still alive (one of the reasons I stopped watching was the show being fixated on killing off Characters in sensational ways more than really taking time to explore their personalities). I’m surprised they’re making a spin off though. I’m sure there’s good money in it but you’d think the actors would want to do something different. This show’s been going for more than 10 years right?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I’m glad to hear my favourites are still alive (one of the reasons I stopped watching was the show being fixated on killing off Characters in sensational ways more than really taking time to explore their personalities). I’m surprised they’re making a spin off though. I’m sure there’s good money in it but you’d think the actors would want to do something different. This show’s been going for more than 10 years right?
Yep. 11 years.