The Walking Dead: ongoing discussion thread

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's not actually bad, it's pretty good sometimes, really. I understand why people gave up as it went through a long period of being bad or annoying and lots of characters leaving. I enjoyed the latest episode well enough.

Are they actually still doing the tv movies? I haven't heard anything about them since they were announced. Rick's still living in a helicopter as far as I know.
Not going to get too spoilery, but they've left clues in past episodes that show Rick is definitely not still living on the helicopter.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I didn't notice anything but apparently the actor was "spotted" in the "area" where the show is "filmed."

CaptainWacky

Daryl and Rosita are class traitors, but it was cool when she killed the zombie with its own leg bone.

CaptainWacky

They're doing a spin-off show where Maggie and Negan go to New York. That's pretty fucking random.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They're doing a spin-off show where Maggie and Negan go to New York. That's pretty fucking random.
It makes no goddamn sense. Negan left at the end of last season so Maggie could have peace and not have to eventually break her promise to not kill him.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It makes no goddamn sense. Negan left at the end of last season so Maggie could have peace and not have to eventually break her promise to not kill him.

CaptainWacky

Maybe someone super glues them together so they have no choice but to become crazy miss-matched roommates.

CaptainWacky

This week's was good, but it's hard to imagine how they're going to ever trust the Commonwealth again (unless they just blame it on that one guy going rogue.)

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Somehow, Rick has returned.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I havent seen this in ages. I quit after Glenn got his head bashed in.

CaptainWacky

The Rick scene in the finale seems to be set a couple of years ago, because the stuff he left on that island was found by Michonne later, which led to her going off in search of him.

I didn't even know they were called the CRM since I haven't watched the spin-offs and I will continue to call them "the helicopter people."

CaptainWacky

Actually looks pretty good, I'll watch it if it's viewable for me.

CaptainWacky

Looks like Negan might actually do fun things instead of moping around too.