The Young Apprentice starts TOMORROW!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

Oh, and remember it's on at EIGHT PM. Bet you're glad I reminded you!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"If I don’t get the last word, then it hasn’t gone my way." - Steven Cole

Insightful.

They seem to be very musical this year. Some of them play instruments I've never even heard of.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"If I don’t get the last word, then it hasn’t gone my way." - Steven Cole

Insightful.

They seem to be very musical this year. Some of them play instruments I've never even heard of.

CaptainWacky

I'm struggling to figure out which one I'll find hot but not admit it at first because she's too young but then by the end just say "FUCK IT, SHE'S HOT" and Tomtrek high fives me.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
It takes skill to be that objectionable so young.

You can see why the Hitler Youth started.

CaptainWacky

Kids are running wild these days without Jimmy Savile to keep them in line.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I kept finding Lord Alan's interactions perverted based on the Savile thing.

At one point he referred to his time as a 17 year old boy "everything I've got now came out of those little acorns".

I don't envy him, anyway. One way or another they're all minorities, so he can't win. Should he fire Maximillian Xerxes Arseburgers Grodincek, Brian Bello Jr., Gayface, Asian Girl, or the one with the chin?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The most awkward bit was probably when Karen looked on at Max, who was folding and refolding clothes rather than speaking to people.

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff, did Maria remind you of Rebeckah from Big Brother 12?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
EVERY TIME.

Someone comes up with a bad idea for a product.

The focus group says "this is a bad idea for a product".

They IGNORE THE FOCUS GROUP.

And then no one buys the product because it was a bad idea!

Every. Fucking. Time.

CaptainWacky

Maria's kind of evil.

but Sean was useless anyway.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"No offense, but you sound like everydays Monday" was Lord Alan's line of the week.

Yeah, she's a bit of a cow. She sounds like she's watched loads of big brother and modelled herself on the nasty ones. She described herself as "domineering" as if it was a compliment and came out with the old "it's just me. if you don't like me being a cunt it's your own problem so it is".

CaptainWacky

Lucy could be the "good guy" hero to watch.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Oh come off it Lord Sugar, David was obviously the one to go. But Lord Sugar has a soft spot for over arrogant idiot guys because he used to be one, so he fires the girl.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
He did his second interview ever (in over 10 years) with the Marketing press recently. They didn't like him a lot.

Interview 1 (10 years ago) - Trying to sell his em@ailer phone to them, they thought it was shit, mainly because it was.

Interview 2 (this week) - he's trying to sell people his sons petrol forecourt screens. WHY CANT FUCKIN CHOCOLATE COMPANIES PUT ADVERTS ON MY SCREENS THEY ARE FUCKIN STUPID (the chocolate companies, not the screens) , is the basis of his pitch.

I don't think he'll give another interview for a while.

CaptainWacky

Amy should have stopped shouting all the time TO BE FAIR. David's "cards" are surely "marked" by now though.

Are Maria and the winning PM going to have ANGRY SEX?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hah, I wondered that too about Maria and Andrew. It seems like they like nothing more than winding each other up. It's either sexual tension or genuine dislike.

Amy's biggest mistake was when Sugar asked David how he thought the task went and before he'd got two words out she went apeshit. It demonstrated clearly what David had had to put up with. Of course he would've been useless anyway but she wasn't any help.

The most amusing part has to have been their trip to Hamleys. Their reactions ranged from understated dismay to ironic enjoyment.

CaptainWacky

AT LEAST LUCY SAID "TEN PERCENT OFF HOUSE PLANTS CAN WE GET THAT ON THE TREE?"