The Young Apprentice starts TOMORROW!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Poor pretty Alice. :(

Okay she did mess up a bit in the task but she wasn't a disaster or anything and Maria is such a ball of bile and aggression that I fear she'll ACTUALLY BE VIOLENT before the end. But I guess he makes "good tv".

David was lucky he had the 30 year old telling him what to do and Lucy making lovely cakes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They were both rubbish, but David was worse. He should've just spent 10-20 minutes in the tent with his team making sure everything was set up and they all knew their tasks and processes before inviting people in.

But at least he wasn't charging people 16 quid for some crap cakes and tea!

Alice went full on Nigella during all that taste testing.

Little Andrew looked like he was absolutely exhausted from a night of being passive aggressively fucked by Maria.

I hope all those old people were given their money back. :(

This year's lot has the right mix of smart, dumb and hate figure candidates that the adult version was missing.

CaptainWacky

GOOD: Andrew, Steven, Ashleigh, Lucy, probably Navdeep(?)

BAD: David, Maria.

DO THEY EVEN EXIST: Patrick.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, Patrick. Bet he won't be doing anymore pitches after that one a couple of weeks ago. "The great thing about our product is... is... um... "

Obviously the right person left this week. Unless you're one of those "BASE IT ON THIS WEEK'S TASK" people, since David didn't ruin the task this week, he just didn't push the alternative idea.

It's a shame they lost, really, because I did think the combination of dance and painting and David's 'Simon Says' idea worked really well. Even if the kids didn't seem too sure at the beginning.

Aww. Little Andrew cried a bit. I can see why Lord Alan doesn't like him, though. He's clever, very organised and a good communicator, but he's a bit of politician isn't he? And Maria says he's arrogant... (#potkettleblack)

I'd like to see more of Lucy.

CaptainWacky

I still can't get over how blatant the spoiler was at the start.

It seemed a bit strange that the one team made so much more than the other. But it's not like the orders are real. Lord Sugar could have been told that the art/mess thing didn't fit the eduction brief and said "okay, don't place many fakes orders for that one!"

I'd like to see more of Lucy.

:sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This is a really good episode!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

Not only did the terrible, terrible product with the horrible advert win, but then Andrew spends the entire boardroom being a horrible little smarmy cock, who was very obviously at fault for losing the task - and Lord Sugar fires Navdeep! Lovely Navdeep!

Fuck you, Lord Sugar.

CaptainWacky

Whenever they have an advert task it's always the team that has the shit advert that mentions the product's name a lot that wins. Basically he wants them to make an ad where it's just the word "STREXY" being shouted for 30 seconds.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did everyone else think Chameleon was an awesome name until the exact same moment they did?

And shout "BRIAN?!" at the tv?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Navdeep has been one of the quieter ones, but Andrew had to go!!! What slimey two faced git!

CaptainWacky

Chameleon could have worked if they'd just went with the "adapt to your environment" thing and showed people without toilet paper on their shoes.

CaptainWacky

I like Lucy so I'm glad she got to the final, even if this wasn't her best performance. When he fired Stephen first it was obvious she'd go through.

SO WHO WILL WIN. I'm guessing Ashleigh, but it would be amusing if Patrick won considering he's been kind of invisible a lot of the time.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Wow an all girls final!

I'm glad Lucy's through but it's a shame Andrew and Stephen had to go when Maria and Patrick would make much less deserving apprentices. I know Andrew's a dick sometimes but he seems to understand business fairly well. Maria's a pain and Patrick mumbles.

The cardboard loo wasn't a bad idea for big festivals but doing your business in your tent doesn't seem a lot more hygienic than the alternative.

CaptainWacky

Andrew sounds too much like Luke Marsden sometimes. "I agwee, Mawio!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I know... Not quite sure where that accent derives from but I hope I never find myself there.

CaptainWacky

You'd only be there to get your hands on the 'undred grand.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Release is way better but stupid CYC shoved stupid CYC in everyone's faces. :(

CaptainWacky

SO WHO WILL WIN. I'm guessing Ashleigh...

CALLED IT. ALL ALONG.

Although it doesn't seem fair that she won YOUNG Apprentice when she's already 30.

(No, she was a deserving winner.)

I thought they were setting up Lucy to win when she gave much better answers in the boardroom like actually having something to invest the money in rather than saying "oh I'll decide in a year" like Ashleigh. BUT I'M SURE she'll do well in her cupcake/lawyer career.

SOCIAL MEDIA.