Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things you love about Star Trek

I could get that channel before the rainy season, then I was down to just a handful of channels. I rescanned last night, and now I'm getting a bunch of religious channels instead of the good ones :rwmad: Maybe after things dry out a bit I will scan for channels again.

Speaking of getting inebriated and sitting around watching TOS in college, we were watching "The Devil in the Dark", one night and the first guy to get flash fried by a Horta was named Schmitter. I was in the middle of gulping a beer when one of my roommates just casually said, "Wow, look at the critter on that Schmitter."

Some of these subchannels seem to change affiliations a lot too. It's confusing.
The one I used to love changed its own format. Dabl used to be real estate, home improvement, gardening, etc, and now it's early 2000s Paramount black sitcoms. Really? People are clamoring for "Moesha" reruns? And Laff is still classic sitcoms, but it seems to be All Tim Allen All The Time now. I miss "How I Met Your Mother." I just wish they didn't run it in, like, 3 hour blocs, 7 days a week.